Super small orange mites? Are they soil mites?

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

Im freaking out my plants been Doing good as fuck but now I've spotted four tiny tiny orange things crawling on under leaves ..
I just cut off a whole small lower branch I seen it on ...they are too small and too fast to get a picture ..these are the reason I sprayed Neem 8 days into flower ..
Fuck man I hope they aren't nothing crazy

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Im freaking out my plants been Doing good as fuck but now I've spotted four tiny tiny orange things crawling on under leaves ..
I just cut off a whole small lower branch I seen it on ...they are too small and too fast to get a picture ..these are the reason I sprayed Neem 8 days into flower ..
Fuck man I hope they aren't nothing crazy
sounds like red spider mites but hard to say without a picture. Try to snap a couple of pictures of underneath the leaves. Look for tiny little white spots that don't move (these are eggs) and look for tiny webs, also.

Neem is fine at the beginning of flower you just don't want to use it on developed buds. Although I highly recommend AgroMagen GrowSafe biopesticide, it's organic/OMRI listed, won't burn your plants, can be used from seed to harvest, won't kill honeybees, but it works extremely well against mites and aphids. One or 2 applications is all it takes.

Choppr

Choppr

Yep @Deadstill is correct, make sure they're not friendlies 1st - the Agro is expensive, try ebay I've got it there for much cheaper...

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Yep @Deadstill is correct, make sure they're not friendlies 1st - the Agro is expensive, try ebay I've got it there for much cheaper...
That's a good idea I never thought to check ebay thanks for that I'll keep my eye out for it there next time I need to re-up.

I would really like to figure out the exact recipe for this stuff because it's just basic ingredients, just figuring out the proper amounts of each ingredient would be the key. Oh well. I don't mind paying for it to be honest it's cheaper than most chemical pesticides and it's not a wallet breaker, either. They say to use it within 6 months of opening the bottle, but if kept in a cool dry place, I've used it over a year old opened bottle and it worked just as well as the day I opened it. It works well enough that a little goes a long way.

bguwop420

bguwop420

Thanks everybody Much appreciated I'm going to look for any eggs now

Top Bottom