Super small tent heat help

• Thread starter Natep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Natep

Guys I getting ready to redo my smallest tent. It is a 22x36x60. Currently I have 1 city picker pot with two plant. The soil in my city picker pot has turned to mostly worm casting. My plan is to put two 15 gallon pots with living soil. The problem I am having is this will take up every bit of my floor space. I will not have room for a heater In my tent. I moved my humidifier out of the tent. Now I am looking for a solution for the heater to move out of the tent? The pots at 18” around so it will be wall to wall with the pots. Any help would be appreciated

Super small tent heat help
Super small tent heat help 2
Super small tent heat help 3
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Guys I getting ready to redo my smallest tent. It is a 22x36x60. Currently I have 1 city picker pot with two plant. The soil in my city picker pot has turned to mostly worm casting. My plan is to put two 15 gallon pots with living soil. The problem I am having is this will take up every bit of my floor space. I will not have room for a heater In my tent. I moved my humidifier out of the tent. Now I am looking for a solution for the heater to move out of the tent? The pots at 18” around so it will be wall to wall with the pots. Any help would be appreciated
My first and probably best idea might seem pretty fuckt up but ig it would work🤣

Anyways build a box of wood or something and place your intake in and your heater in the box

Second idea is to draw your inline directly from your other tent
( if you got one ofc) and if your inline is strong enough and place the heater in the other tent making the climate connected if you get what im saying

Hope it helps😄

N

Natep

My first and probably best idea might seem pretty fuckt up but ig it would work🤣

Anyways build a box of wood or something and place your intake in and your heater in the box

Second idea is to draw your inline directly from your other tent
( if you got one ofc) and if your inline is strong enough and place the heater in the other tent making the climate connected if you get what im saying

Hope it helps😄
I do have a 5x5 with a heater. I’m pretty sure I could pull a duct from that tent with another in line fan. I’ve also considered a ceramic heat emoter for teptiles

Newty

Newty

I do have a 5x5 with a heater. I’m pretty sure I could pull a duct from that tent with another in line fan. I’ve also considered a ceramic heat emoter for teptiles
I know this is an older thread but as a reptile keeper/enthusiast, be careful with the ceramic heater emitters as they can get quite hot. I would make sure to keep it a ways away from the tent material, other equipment, wiring, etc. If it's a reptile ceramic heat emitter that has threads like a light bulb and screw into a light dome, make sure you use a dome that is for reptiles and avoid the cheap ones you get at a hardware store. If you don't need the full power/heat output of the ceramic heat emitter, you can use a standard lamp dimmer to lower the heat output.

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

You call that small? Haha! That's a nice tent man, really well made

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Get a 2nd inline fan... install at.lowest port hole with heat blowing into inline

N

Natep

You call that small? Haha! That's a nice tent man, really well made
Yeah it’s only 24x36x60. Two plants will stuff it wall to wall. I never did really figure out a good heat source. I tried pulling air from a larger tent I have but it was on a veg cycle and light was making it threw the duct.

Top Bottom