Super Soil Question

• Thread starter baron1212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baron1212

Hey guys,So I made a half batch of super soil.I wanna make sure I got my measurements right.I used a bale of pro-mix hp/cc with mycrorizze 3.8 sq.ft.,half bag(2.0 sq.ft) of happy frog so(1 sq ft),1 bag of reg.potting mix(1 sq ft).30lb. wormcastings so that's 6 sq ft.+30+lbs.of wormcastings&half a big bag of pelite.then added,35 oz.bone meal,35 oz.bloodmeal,35oz.bat crap 0-7-0,6 tbs.epsom salt,4tbs. dolomite lime,4tbs. azomite,half tbs. of humic acid 40% with trace elements used less cuz of the added humic acid in the happy frog.Put in containers, added 2 gallons of water to each 32 gallon soil filled containers.Oh and added a layer of old fashion oats&wormcastings to top to speed up web process/activates faster with oats for sum reason.So I was gonna use that as the super soil layer.And plan on mixing a bale of pro-mix hp/cc with mycorizzze,bag of ocean forest,bag of happy frog&half big bag of perlite.Thats close to the Moonshines mix.That mix im using for the base soil.These both mixes will be new for me,Ive been using a basic mix BOG had back in 2001,It was just 2 cups of blood&2cups of bone per 10 gallons of soil&little lime.But I always had great results.So I hope these will be good balanced mixes.Im also plan on using mostly teas this time earthworm castings tea,OG tea,ect.. Any advice would be great.Well I checked the mix today only little over 24 hrs.And you can already see small web like on soil in certain spots.4 weeks and it should be just right if amounts put in are correct.Ive been away from the forums for awhile,I still miss OVERGROW!! Baron1212

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
This button is great to help people read your posts.
2000px-Return_arrow.svg.png

I have trouble reading runons.

Top Bottom