Super Soil vs Top dressing

• Thread starter CannaR05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Bad

2Bad

Yea that makes sense! Also I wish I could get my hands on Gaia green! But I’m in the USA, Maine and it’s not available.
You can get the 444 and 284 by gaia green on amazon. The other ammendments you'll have to replace with other similar ones. If you need any help with that I got you. Just lmk.

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Its all good, i forgot to answer. Yea i use all same soil. Ive had a few outdoor harvests where i used synthetics, but always been organic inside. I like organics because it isn’t exact as much as its about diversity in the soil. The flavor profile has been nice too! The way this grow is going, it is simple, but that does mean time efficient for sure!

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Imo I think super soil is for outdoor grows.
Get a good base soil and use organic fertilizer to use in teas but it all depends on how long your cycles are

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

I don’t think there is any just add water type of medium. If it was that easy it wouldn’t be fun, I’m sure the plant will grow. There is a lot of factors that come into play to find out what you’ll need for your grow. All ladies like a little attention, it makes them show there full potential

Top Bottom