Super Soil

• Thread starter East Coast Pro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

East Coast Pro

I'm planning a guerilla grow this coming season and had a few questions for you guys..i'll be in remote, thick woods and brush and during my maint. trips I won't be able to carry nutes and all, just water.

With Super Soil, would that be enough to get me by without having to add nutes when I water? Anyone got recipes for great quality soil?

Thanks!

E

East Coast Pro

YAROK maybe you can help? If I dig a hole say 3ft wide and 3 ft deep for a outdoor guerilla grow, how much of the whole should be Super Soil? Once the roots hit the SS, doesn't it make them go into flowering???

kushluvr

kushluvr

subcools mix is good.(i will be hanging with him next weekend too!).....you will have to top feed at week 4 or 5 at the latest in flower or they will die off to early....specially outdoors..! make sure you dont over water the mix...no more than a couple of gallons per recipe!! store it indoors in trash cans with lids.......try to add rice hulls to it, it will help extend the life of the mix! labelpeelers.com has it!

E

East Coast Pro

KUSHLUVR So I only have to add nutes once or twice with the Super Soil? If I dig a hole 3ft down, how would I go about the SS? Do I feel the whole hole up with SS, or just bottom portion? Is it true no matter age of the plant, once it hits SS it starts to flower?

E

East Coast Pro

Thanks KUSHLUVR I know i gotta be killing you with questions, but you're the first person to really help me, so thanks a lot!!! Roots Organics is a name brand I can buy? Also, when you say top feed, i just add my own organic nutes around week 4-5 in flower is all I have to do when using Super Soil?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Thanks KUSHLUVR I know i gotta be killing you with questions, but you're the first person to really help me, so thanks a lot!!! Roots Organics is a name brand I can buy? Also, when you say top feed, i just add my own organic nutes around week 4-5 in flower is all I have to do when using Super Soil?

yes its a brand and it works good to grow in till they are ready to go in the big pot/hole! i would use minimum 45gal cloth pots for outdoor!

top feed is when you put a layer of super soil on top of the pot! no nutrients!

ill pm u a better super soil, u might have a hard time getting some things though! buy online......

E

East Coast Pro

Thanks for the recipe!! I got to have 25 posts before I can PM, still working on it haha
So, 75% bottom of the hole with SS, 25% Roots Organic on top of that. Wait until week 4-5 of flowering before I top the hole with more SS? Also, 1 tablespoon of Molasses during the whole grow or just once flowering begins?

S

shavits

yes its a brand and it works good to grow in till they are ready to go in the big pot/hole! i would use minimum 45gal cloth pots for outdoor!

top feed is when you put a layer of super soil on top of the pot! no nutrients!

ill pm u a better super soil, u might have a hard time getting some things though! buy online......

I was just wondering what the better super soil recipe you had was if you dont mind sharing?

Top Bottom