Super soils, Amendment mixes for outdoor

• Thread starter HookedonPonics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Hello fellow farmers, trying to have a head start for pondering my outdoor plot this year and wanted to know if anyone has used subcools super soil for outdoor with 100+ gallon pots? And how their results were from it? Also, what is a good substitute for bone and blood meal? Had big issues last year with animals trying to dig it up.. What other ammendments and/or top dresses do you add to soil that after using, you noticed a considerable difference in quality or yield? I plan on using CAPS tea recipe also for this year. Any input is appreciated. Last but not least im looking for quality first.. yield second not the other way around. ;)

Haggardass

Haggardass

I used his soil last year but not for 100 gallons and the only thing I can say about the soil is my plants didn't have any deficiencies, I can't vouch for the " hydro comparable results"that is talked about in his mix tutorial, and i put mature plants in a smart pot with 3/4 subcool and used teas all summer long. I'm going to be trying it again this year maybe things will go better since last summer want a record setter for me. Also if you let it cook for like 2 months the blood and bone won't be an issue I did that and never had any problems with digging and i live in the south east Raccoons and shit everywhere. Good luck

Top Bottom