Super Stardawg at 45 days BLOOM !!

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

You made me plant my pack bro, and i swore clone runs for a year, lol, just sick lookin!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots!!! Congrats on a successful harvest too! I'd love to hear how the Stardawg smoked...

R

redroot

looking perfect rootbound. this type of strain is what i look for. good yielder and fast finishing. and looks like good quality. nice

B

bongman 420

Damn those plants look sugar coated . How was the smoke rootbound

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!!!

Those look amazing bro, I'm gwan be startn my pack next week. As soon as I get my last order from da farm LOL. What a line up; Super Star Dawg, Alien Dawg, Chemdog D x Space Dawg, Chem Valley Kush, Morning Daze, Bubba Kush x Bubblegum, ECSD x Deep Chunk, and Pine Tar Kush x Sour Diesel IBL!!! Bomba Klaat Bud ;-P

S

Smokin

Enjoy the rewards of your efforts, Rootbound! Perfect grow. Exactly what we all look/hope for.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Is that some rank shit or what buddy?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
"Sour Honey" pheno

Loving this girl!! Here is more of her at 36 days bloom.
....RB....

DSCN1485
DSCN1487
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Holy shit dude, thats beautiful! She looks perfect on this round man, great job!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Thats just absolutely beautiful!!!! Excellent selection rootbound!!! Makes me want to get my paws on some super stardawg. That is some str8 up Chemdog funk!!!!

A

azmatis

:banana:root bound wow looks great!!
hats off to you, if only my plants looked as good as yours
gonna have a killer yield i bet

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks guys and girls

Well I think you are a female Mizz Elvis!! lol I have switched a few things around this run. I have lowered my EC to 1.2 max in flower, And I am adjusting my Ph according to my runoff in coco. I thought my ph should be fine feeding at 5.7 - 5.8 . I decided to check the PH of the runoff and it was 6.9!!!!! I have been watering at 5.3-5.4 and my ph slowly dropped. As of now I am back up to 5.6-5.8 and the runoff is 6.0-6.2. I also had to lower my feed strength do to the plants uptaking lots more.

Thanks All,,,,,,,, ....RB....

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That sour honey pheno looks killer rootbound...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ok, here is an update. 56 days bloom from flip. I cant get enough of her. Mizz Elvis will like these I think. RB

100 0072
100 0071
100 0066
100 0065
R

RamboStyle

some nice looking pics there, looks like ur in for a nice smoke

Top Bottom