Super Strawberry Diesel ISO

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

5 grams of SSD trim.
15 second ISO wash.
I let all the iso evaporate. Then when it was still oily i scraped it up and began whipping it. I whipped for about 3hrs or more. There are several stages that it whent thru till i arrived at the desired consistancy. At 1 point it was very brittle, if i pulled on it hard and fast it would shatter like it was glass or a peanut brittle; but at the same time if i pressed on it slowly it would melt into goo. I ended up with a small ball that closely resembles poster putty in consistancy. It smells of fresh picked strawberries covered in fresh wet dirt. It is some of the best full melt i have made to date.
I got .7 grams total.

Super strawberry diesel iso
Super strawberry diesel iso 2
Super strawberry diesel iso 3
Super strawberry diesel iso 4
Super strawberry diesel iso 5
Super strawberry diesel iso 6
Super strawberry diesel iso 7
Super strawberry diesel iso 8
Super strawberry diesel iso 9
Super strawberry diesel iso 10
Super strawberry diesel iso 11
Super strawberry diesel iso 12
Super strawberry diesel iso 13
Super strawberry diesel iso 14
Super strawberry diesel iso 15
Super strawberry diesel iso 16
Super strawberry diesel iso 17
Super strawberry diesel iso 18
Super strawberry diesel iso 19
Super strawberry diesel iso 20
K

koopa troopa

got me fiending over here... don't you just love ISO?

F

FastForward

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice KJ! The iso before evap looks like green dragon. Thanks for sharing :)

p.s. I admire your patience at whipping it for 3 hours....but I guess a few bonghits of that would make it a fairly easy (and enjoyable) task...

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice KJ! The iso before evap looks like green dragon. Thanks for sharing :)

p.s. I admire your patience at whipping it for 3 hours....but I guess a few bonghits of that would make it a fairly easy (and enjoyable) task...

Yeh FF my fingers were sore to say the least but there is no way in fuk i could have whipped straight for 3hrs my arm would have fallen off. I did it in segments whipped for as long as I could then took a break.

Koopa- I do love iso. So tasty and delicious. Just a little bit o this shit and you’re annihilated

G

GDS StonerBoy

Very nice KJ. How exactly did you do the iso wash? I'd like to try this but dont know exactly how its done. Will walmart iso work?

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Very nice KJ. How exactly did you do the iso wash? I'd like to try this but dont know exactly how its done. Will walmart iso work?

Aw its super easy GDS. And yes wal-mart iso will be just fine make sure u get the 91% iso with the red label. i always buy the big bottle like $2.50 or sumthin.

If ppl want ill throw up some pics of how to do it.
But its pretty simple just wash the weed strain it thru a mesh strainer then thru a coffee filter(if u wanna make super clean stuff u can strain it thru a carbon filter) then into a pyrex dish to evaporate. scrap it up when its nice and dry. I usually like to leave it for a couple days to dry after it has evaported b4 i scrape, it will usually give you a much more dry product instead of oily.
Unless u wanna whip it in wich case start after the iso has evaporated.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Big thanks KJ for the tut! Im gonna have a few tasty strains finishing up in another 7-8 weeks so it'll be a little while before i can try this but i'll post the results here. I can almost taste the chem iso now! mmmmmmmm!

M

mac840

Wow! What a wonderful job man. My mouth is watering. I've been searching for that super strawberry diesel.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Hey Kunt(hehe) do i have to use a mesh strainer or can i wash through a couple of coffee filters? Got some stuff finishing in the next 2 weeks and im ready to give this a shot. If i must or should use a mesh strainer i'll go pick one up but since i dont have one i'm trying to skip that process unless its totally necessary.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

Hey Kunt(hehe) do i have to use a mesh strainer or can i wash through a couple of coffee filters? Got some stuff finishing in the next 2 weeks and im ready to give this a shot. If i must or should use a mesh strainer i'll go pick one up but since i dont have one i'm trying to skip that process unless its totally necessary.

Hey GDS
Proly a lil late lolz. But no the strainer is not nesesary i just like to use it because its an easy way to keep the material from sitting in the iso while its draining thru the coffee filter. Also how did the chem iso turn out?
Im goona be making some more SSD iso here soon i just hope it performs like it did this last time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom