• Tagged users None
V

Veil

Strains: God's Gift and Blue Dream - clones/pre-teens
In Dixie Cups with 90% coco and 10% perlite
Lighting: One 23w 6500k CFL light
Temp - 68 degrees
Nutes - PBP, cannazym, great white
The plants don't look too bad, but definitely showing signs of stress.

Problem:
Went without water/nutes for 7 days
Light was off for 1-2 days

Question:
Will these plants hermie on me during flower, or will the yield/quality be affected? Should I get these plants growing again or get new plants?

Thanks!

cannabeans

cannabeans

Make them as healthy as you can before inducing flowering and try not to stress them during flowering and everything should work out fine.

420Gator

420Gator

they could very well be getting too big and have become root locked. pics plz

V

Veil

Definitely not too big, but thanks for the inquiry. Recently transplanted them into the Dixies. They have another week at least before they go into 1gal pots.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

bump ur temps up to around 80's for starts n clones. 68 is too low imo. already been suggested, but transfering to bigger containers will help tremendously.

I have successfully brought smaller stressed out plants to full health and then continued to flower them with no problems. The trick is to make sure you correct any stress problems before flowering. As far as herms, i havent seen plants that were stressed out early in life grow on fully then herm in flowering. usually herming is a direct result of current stress.
Z

squiggly

squiggly

Whoa yeah, I didn't see your temps. Are you at least running a heat mat under the seedlings? 68 is waaaaay to low for that vigorous early root growth that seedlings need to undertake.

K

kushsmoker30

if there stressed try spraying em with some H16 foliar enhancer , that shit works​

420Gator

420Gator

bump ur temps up to around 80's for starts n clones. 68 is too low imo. already been suggested, but transfering to bigger containers will help tremendously.

good eye Z cant believe we all missed that, high 70s to low 80s perfect for veg. I even like to keep it 75-80 for the first week or two of flower

Latest posts

Top Bottom