• Thread starter bigherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
id love to hear some thoughts on those who have experience using super thrive

i understand it is basically viatamin b and used during transplant

is superthrive beneficial during early flower or throughout the plant life?

P

paulycali

I have it but dont really use it unless the plant shows me weird signs of a nutrient deficiency or i use a drop for cloning. As i let my cuttings soak in water and a drop of superthrive before putting them in dirt. You can use it for the 1st few weeks of flowering but not after that. I would reccomend using something else though. Either way you should be fine with superthrive as it is a all round product containing most nutrients needed for plant growth.

Theres way better products out there! Save it for a rainy day. LOL!

Good luck and happy farming too

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I have it but dont really use it unless the plant shows me weird signs of a nutrient deficiency or i use a drop for cloning. As i let my cuttings soak in water and a drop of superthrive before putting them in dirt. You can use it for the 1st few weeks of flowering but not after that. I would reccomend using something else though. Either way you should be fine with superthrive as it is a all round product containing most nutrients needed for plant growth.

Theres way better products out there! Save it for a rainy day. LOL!

Good luck and happy farming too

i appreciate the info my brother

Blaze

Blaze

It's more than just vitamin B12. It also contains NAA (Naphthalene acetic acid) which is a synthetic organic auxin that stimulates rooting, as well as Triacontanol, which is a natural plant growth stimulant found in alfalfa.

Superthrive is not a fertilizer and should not be used as such - it is an additive and not a substitute for fertilizer. Also it is the NAA and the Triacontanol which gives you the beneficial effects, not the B12. B12 actually appears to do absolutely nothing for plants based off some of the current research on it.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
It's more than just vitamin B12. It also contains NAA (Naphthalene acetic acid) which is a synthetic organic auxin that stimulates rooting, as well as Triacontanol, which is a natural plant growth stimulant found in alfalfa.

Superthrive is not a fertilizer and should not be used as such - it is an additive and not a substitute for fertilizer. Also it is the NAA and the Triacontanol which gives you the beneficial effects, not the B12. B12 actually appears to do absolutely nothing for plants based off some of the current research on it.

this info is also appreciated ,i understand it is not a fertilizer just an additive and thats exactly wat the label reads

i have heard som review its doesnt seem to do much and som saer by it throughout all stages

im havin a stress or deficiency issue i thought the super thrive might help ,i have flushed just plain water 2 weeks but it's not goin away

1luvbigherb

Blaze

Blaze

I've used it for years and I think it works well but I can't prove it. I use it for both flower and veg. If your plants are stressing, try it out and see if it helps.

Z

zombywolf

FWIW. I have noticed with my use in veg, I am getting a better fem/male count in flowering than without it. There has been a measurable 15 to 20% improvement in fem numbers in flowering. My experience only-using 1/4 tsp per gallon in every veg watering-stop after fem/males show in flowering.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i truly appreciate all the opinions

ive heard good things aboout it soo i thought id give it a try,for the first time icant seem to correct my lil situation hopfully it helps ,im in early flower wit hillbilly haze they look promising as long as this issue doesnt get worse

W

Weedseed

I use a drop in a gallon of water to soak my rockwool for cuts..works like charm

B

bowlpacks

Superthrive is a great prouduct. I use it throughout the cycle stopping for the first two weeks of flowering and a week before flush. Usually just a little bit, maybe 2-3 ounces in a 50 gallon res. More if they're stressed. Get some!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I personally love superthrive.....I have ran a couple of experiments without it and with it and will never grow without it again......you do have to stop along the second week of flower as it seems to take a lot to flush the stuff out. I am sure you will be happy if you try it!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
thankyou all

soo its suggested not to use during flowering ?

Z

zombywolf

BigHerb,

Not during flower-it makes the buds too leafy-less flowers.

B

Bobby Smith

Wow, this is beyond ironic.

Haven't used Superthrive since I bought it about a year ago, but got a new EZ Clone 120 today.

Nutes are packed away because of my renovations, and the only "nute" I could find was a bottle of Superthrive.

Put a tablespoon of that in the EZ (about 12 gallons of water, give or take), and plopped 15 clones in for a test run.

I'll let you know how it worked out (hopefully in the "guaranteed" five days, but I'm not holding my breath)

S

spl

id love to hear some thoughts on those who have experience using super thrive

i understand it is basically viatamin b and used during transplant

is superthrive beneficial during early flower or throughout the plant life?

This info was given to me by a university department head here locally. I even seen the copy of the analyzes they did on it with a Infrared spectroscopy.

Superthrive Breakdown by volume:
5% Auxin (root accelerator)
20% Vitamin B1
75 % Chelated Micro-Nutrients

B

Bobby Smith

spl, good to see you over here - done arguing with Uncle Ben at ***, huh? :)

S

spl

spl, good to see you over here - done arguing with Uncle Ben at ***, huh? :)
Thanks for warm welcome over here.

I got bored with UB, he loves to pick fights for sure. Now I have some sack huger all over me in another thread I posted.

I am hoping this site is the real deal, so far there have been a few nice guys that I have befriended since being here.

B

Bobby Smith

Thanks for warm welcome over here.

I got bored with UB, he loves to pick fights for sure. Now I have some sack huger named lost all over me in another thread I posted.

I am hoping this site is the real deal, so far there have been a few nice guys that I have befriended since being here.

Came over here because it's a little easier to stay under the radar than it is at other sites - my grow would be "large" most other places, and on this site my wattage wouldn't run most people's chillers :winking0067:

Top Bottom