Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Gaga

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
What did everybody think? I really liked Gaga, she killed it.

Last year:
3svw92.jpg

This year
Lady-Gaga-Jumping-Off-Roof-Super-Bowl-Memes.jpg

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I liked it.

I don't really care for her music in general but nothing to strongly dislike either. Her performance and dedication is second to none, imo. She always caries a positive message also. With so much to dislike about the world from lady Gaga's perspective, she came and did a show, period. I respect that. She did great.

grayarea

grayarea

but if you use it like that then ur doing this with it. i don't like having to wait on people doing this in a lesser version of how it was already done.
latest

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I liked it.

I don't really care for her music in general but nothing to strongly dislike either. Her performance and dedication is second to none, imo. She always caries a positive message also. With so much to dislike about the world from lady Gaga's perspective, she came and did a show, period. I respect that. She did great.
Do you intern for the blaze? I'm not sure what confuses me more, that you post a thread like this on a pot site, or that you go from 'she always carries a positive message' to 'so much to dislike about the world from lady gaga's perspective' in two sentences? Which one is it?
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...e-show-and-beyonces-couldnt-be-more-apparent/

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you intern for the blaze? I'm not sure what confuses me more, that you post a thread like this on a pot site, or that you go from 'she always carries a positive message' to 'so much to dislike about the world from lady gaga's perspective' in two sentences? Which one is it?
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...e-show-and-beyonces-couldnt-be-more-apparent/

It's ok it confuses you. You don't have to understand.

You are now on ignore, cause you are a troll.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It's ok it confuses you. You don't have to understand.

You are now on ignore, cause you are a troll.
I love that you take the time to make the announcement that you ignore people. As if I care, as if you'll ever see it, as if you care etc etc. It's wonderfully petty and it's still a better love story than twilight.

:fire:

grayarea

grayarea

I love that you take the time to make the announcement that you ignore people. As if I care, as if you'll ever see it, as if you care etc etc. It's wonderfully petty and it's still a better love story than twilight.

:fire:

its only 1/2 ignore. he is still doing memories bulldog. ur telling him bulldog memories. he is trying to use a cheating system of filtering the posts. kind of a shame when that happens.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I liked it.

Interesting. I could have sworn you have praised her music not much more then a year ago? Things change I guess.
I get people liking her music or whatever...cool but I don't get how they obsess looking up to her like she's the son of Jesus. Please people stop raising your kids to idolize pop stars and sports athletes

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

its only 1/2 ignore. he is still doing memories bulldog. ur telling him bulldog memories. he is trying to use a cheating system of filtering the posts. kind of a shame when that happens.
Kind of? I think it's precisely the problem with social media in most of its forms.

People have no shame and no spine. Why would someone make a post telling another poster that they are being put on ignore? What the fuck? What seems more likely to me, is that you, bulldog, are transparently attempting to save face for your buddies, for reasons I don't know and certainly don't give a shit about. The only possible reason that I can see is that you posted this not for you, not for me, but for everyone else to see. What do you have to prove to everyone reading your thread that you are ignoring me? What moral high ground do you think you have? Oh that's right, I'm addressing myself since this is just between us and I'm officially on ignore, right?

(still a better love story than twilight)
Interesting. I could have sworn you have praised her music not much more then a year ago? Things change I guess.
I get people liking her music or whatever...cool but I don't get how they obsess looking up to her like she's the son of Jesus. Please people stop raising your kids to idolize pop stars and sports athletes
I need you to translate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom