supercloset or The Caddy ?

• Thread starter lowfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bubz

Ok no not above my level to build my own box...they just really talked them up and i wanted some feedback from you people...not a bombardment of basically posts telling me how dumb i am for even considering it...i thank u for suggestions that were made tho and will look into making my own stealth box...got some ideas running around in my head and thinking starting around february

B

Bubz

I have to agree that this is way expensive, I turned a small room in my house into a grow room pretty easily. If I didn't have that available I would have bought a grow tent. You can get a huge 10X!0 for like $600 shipped, or like a 5X5 for around $300. Then you can set it up how you like it. I bet you could have tent , lights and pretty much everything else for around $1000. Look on E-Bay for lights. You can get nice 400 watt hps or 600 watt for under $200 apiece. Plus it is fun picking out all the equipment you want.
At the very least if you own your home you could frame in a small room suitable to what you want a heck of a lot cheaper then those your looking at.

Thanks man I really appreciate your post...thats what im gonna do check on ebay and craigslist and kinda customize my own little dreambox/closet...I just saw the adds in magazines and hype on site and was wondering it was worth buying and making life easier plus easier to explain to wife that its something that I bought thats "professional" and therfore not to worry about anyone knowing what im doing...so thanks for the sound advice much appreciated...+rep

Regards,

Bubz

B

Bubz

Bobby just reread your post and in my current living situation...something that blends in with the surroundings is a must....been talking with my bro and i think we waiting till feb march untill we start again and just build something at my new spot thats airtight, perfect, and what we want that also gives me plenty of time to spend with my greatest christmas gift ever this year (having a girl :party0042: ) so thanks for all your help guys and cant wait to show u my second grow with my new setup...had a real jimmyrigged one before but ended up pulling a dry oz off it so i thought that was pretty good for first time...lots of things to look forward to in the near future so very excited..thanks for the input and cant wait a few months when i can put it all in action and start going again

Regards,

Bubz :character0027:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good deal bubz - the bud you smoke will bring you way more satisfaction if you build that yourself

B

Bubz

Motherload I totally agree and cant wait to start making the plans with my brother asap...feb i should start and gonna gather what i can on what people have done and we'll add our own little twist to it...cant wait :)

D

DontSmokeThat

The Caddy:
hydro.gif

Supercloset: http://www.supercloset.com/index.php?c=product&m=index&d=6

Go with the SuperCloset. I use them and have incredible yields. You'll thank me later. ;-)

Top Bottom