Supercropping

• Thread starter efnscreenames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
efnscreenames

efnscreenames

When should it be done? during veg, during flower? if during flower how many weeks in, before you start bending and shaping them?

:afroweed:

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Bump
Is this accurate? I can supercrop up to week three in flower?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

my max time for anything cutting/training/pinching in flower is week 2, anything after than can potentially stress the girls hand hermie them. not guaranteed, but I prefer to err on the side of caution.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I had to super crop the two monster stretchers, the light is as high as it will go.

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

I've only ever seen people super crop in veg to shape the girls and let the lowers catch up. Agree though if your gonna do it in bloom then do it post stretch.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Supercrop the hell out her in veg, all your topping, do most of your bending and tie downs too. and give her the light equivalent to amount your flowering. more light in veg during supercropping the better results you will have when it comes to flowering.
Don't go past 2 weeks into flower, but do the lst not supercropping. your plant is starting her bloom and you really don't want to shock or stress her out too much at the beginning of flower. if too much healing she has to do, can slow down flower development.
The lst in the first 2 weeks will let you fine tune your tops, easy bending and positioning the tops to empty areas.
and when she starts to stretch is when you pull and tie down tops that take off, no drastic branch pinching.

W

wooitzme

I've pinched and bended even when I saw white hairs and even up to the end of week 3 when nugs formed. It does stress it a bit but i don't bend all crazy either unless it's early weeks up to week 2. Veg is the ideal way to go thou.

Top Bottom