Superglue x Kali Mist Bx1? my new freebies....

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

anyone know whos genetics these are? just got them as freebies with my 3D beans, sounds frikkin' killer....would really appreciate any input....
Thanks
Fox

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Foxfarmfreak, very nice !! Just got these freebies myself !! So...bump !! monkey5

S

SkyHi

Foxfarm PM the dude that made them, i think i saw u post in his thread ...its in the breeders section and its titled " did i make a hybrid" or something of that nature

sky high

sky high

Got a freebie of those myself. Gotta love it....

And wow...I experienced SUPER SPEEDY delivery from logic on this last purchase. Freaked me out they were in the mailbox! I didn't even get a chance to be frustrated like I am with most seed purchases/shipments! LOL

much respect!

s h

F

Foxfarmfreak

Yes Sky high, They DID arrive sooner than I expected, (THANKS Logic!!!) and yes SkyHi, I did PM him after I'd already started this post, wasn't sure if it was the right guy, still no reply. They do sound like a neat cross though....just wondering about the Superglue mainly.
FFF

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
is this the same gut who made the other kali mist crosses that were in joes auction months back:kali mist x citral hash plant and kali mist x el nino...whoever made these i wanna thank...so far i have found an amazing pheno from the citral....straight ctirus stink with a super uplifting buzz that after awhile shows her indica as well..just killer..taste,smell,yield all incredible!! Burn

M

Malachi

i got these the other day as well with my Raskal's OG, I am kinda curious what is crossed with the KaliMist to make superglue, and has anyone popped any of these yet?

K

KushArmy

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah id like to know what the makeup of the superglue is, BUMP

B

bigleek

superglue is a northernlight hybrid from seedisim
i have tryed to find the parents by pming amsterdamer from seedisim but had no answer

true grit

true grit

Heres a pic of one several weeks in flower....

DSCN0437.JPG

P

Pow3rBaLL

Superglue, no but would think it was some super stickey, kali mist yes, its just basic kali mist thats been back crossed.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
BigLeek, I wanted to Thank you for sending these in to the farm as freebies! I have SuperGlue x Kali. Mist! Been wanting to try some good Northren Lights! monkey5

Top Bottom