SuperSilverHaze Male Info

• Thread starter Leiro420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leiro420

Hey what's up pisces thanks for offering all these sick genetics :) any info on the SuperSilverHaze male used in lots of these crosses?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey Leiro420:)
The male I use is from a pack of Mr. Nice SSH that was part of my prize when I won 1st place in the IC 420 Cup Sativa category back in '05. I finally got around to them a little over a yr ago and found 2 keepers, a male and female. The male passes on smells and flavors just like the mom I kept..woodsy/incense/spicy haze, and the strong uplifting SSH high....Dude is a stud!!!:cool0041:

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Jimmynitz, I know it's a lil off topic, but since you posted about it here, I would like to know if you still hold your prize winning ECSD cut and if you still have it, are you working it or do you plan to do any work with it for public release?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey BC_Bud,
No plans...I don't have that clone anymore, but can get it back if I wanted to.
There was nothing special about that Sour clone I won with...it was the same "ECSD" clone that gets passed around online.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Heya Jimmy how's it going? Can you give us some more info on the Sage male used in some of your crosses? Thanks.

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

happen to have any pics of your SSH male jimmy? was wondering how far it leans towards the haze side in terms of overall structure and bud formation. thanks man :^|}

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Heya Jimmy how's it going? Can you give us some more info on the Sage male used in some of your crosses? Thanks.
It was a short, afghan leaning pheno with dark wide leaves, smelled piney and earthy.
I can't tell you how it smoked because I don't smoke males, LOL

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
happen to have any pics of your SSH male jimmy? was wondering how far it leans towards the haze side in terms of overall structure and bud formation. thanks man :^|}
Sorry I don't have any pics of my SSH male. I actually just tossed it to make a little extra room for newer stuff. There was nothing wrong with that male, I just like to move on to different things...been there, done that kinda thing. Besides, I saw no use keeping that male around for future projects, since the SSH x's that are up on the bay are hardly moving.
So now those seeds are basically Limited Editions...never to be made again.
Seriously, after people see what comes out of those seeds they will be upset they missed out on them once they are gone.:confused0054:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry I don't have any pics of my SSH male. I actually just tossed it to make a little extra room for newer stuff. There was nothing wrong with that male, I just like to move on to different things...been there, done that kinda thing. Besides, I saw no use keeping that male around for future projects, since the SSH x's that are up on the bay are hardly moving.
So now those seeds are basically Limited Editions...never to be made again.
Seriously, after people see what comes out of those seeds they will be upset they missed out on them once they are gone.:confused0054:

all your gear sounds sick jimmy and im sure they would move one people see some actually grows of the stuff. do you have any smoke reports or any grows of any off them? like i said all the crosses sound amazing and i know u been in the game awhile so u know what dank is for sure. but for me its one them things ill probably order a pack of a few things, next time im ordering something just in case people start growing them and finding the fire in there. As im sure soem other people will. just nothing up on the farm right now really even has any grow reports on it. I wish you the best man and i know this gear will start selling out like crazy once people can see whats inside of them beans.

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

seems like people are just too infatuated with mostly indica crosses. like if there isnt chem, kush, white, purple, dog, etc. genetics in both parents then the masses arent interested. they kick ass but its not the end-all be-all of green.
that being said, i would most certainly bet that these SSH crosses are some of the dankest shit around and once a few grows are documented on the net people are gonna see how nasty Dazed, Hollywood haze, Holy Smoke are. If i had more $ right now i would buy all 3 along with motorbreath(when available). that being said im gonna go with Dazed and MotorBreath.

E

el boyo

i just picked up a pack of dazed from the bay.. just waiting for em to arrive.. thanks for makin theses for us jimmy :) :)

P

puffinpiff

sounds like you're still puttin out fire jimmy. which of the ssh crosses has the most uplifting satty high? i would love to get something with the chem/og flavor and a up, clear sorta buzz

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good Jimmy? Hey I got your SSH F2s and was wondering if this was an open pollination or just your chosen male and female. Any pictures of the female? What type of phenos did you find in the F2s? Thanks for the gear bro and I'll post up a thread when I get some time to run sativas! I also have your Purple Pygmy to pop yet. Man I'm starting a seed bank lol Just stocking up on some fire to renew the stable. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Crom

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
sounds like you're still puttin out fire jimmy. which of the ssh crosses has the most uplifting satty high? i would love to get something with the chem/og flavor and a up, clear sorta buzz
Thanks for your support puffinpiff:yes

The most sativa/uplifting is the Super Silver Sage...it has the most haze/sativa genetics.
The Killer Haze would float your boat too, due to the strong c99 influence in Killer Queen blended w/ the SSH.

Neither of the those will have a chemmy flavor though. The Super Silver Sage tastes hazey-sage...the Killer Haze is pineapple funk-haze.

If you want that flavor in a SSH hybrid it would have to be Hollywood Haze or Dazed. From what I've smoked of those two I would say the Hollywood Haze in general has a little more of an uplifting high...but still a lotta punch from the OG.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
What's good Jimmy? Hey I got your SSH F2s and was wondering if this was an open pollination or just your chosen male and female. Any pictures of the female? What type of phenos did you find in the F2s? Thanks for the gear bro and I'll post up a thread when I get some time to run sativas! I also have your Purple Pygmy to pop yet. Man I'm starting a seed bank lol Just stocking up on some fire to renew the stable. Thanks again!

Cheers,
Crom
It was a chosen male and female. I have not grown the f2's out yet so I couldn't tell ya.
The lady I used smells like sandalwood incense, haze, and leather. When it cures it gains a light floral smell in the backround of all the other smells. I think the columbian and thai lineage of the haze come out the most in this plant as far as smell and taste. Finishes at around 80 days.

The male I chose had the same structure as the female I used, and had the same exact smell when I rubbed the stems between my fingers, with an oily taky feel....signs of a good male.:)

I do have a couple pics of my SSH mom on my laptop. I never uploaded them here because I went a little crazy when I was messing around with some photo editing software...I sharpened the pics way to much and accidentally overwrote the original images. They remind me of the old days of cw and overgrow when a lot of people would go overboard with the sharpening, LOL! :D

I'll find the pics and upload them....only if you promise not to laugh at my cheesy sharpening skills, LOL!! :giggle

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
No doubt Jimmy, all love from this side! I just like to see the parents when I can for pheno identification purposes. Though the F2s should have some decent diversity. So are you thinking either a Skunky Haze, or a NL Haze pheno as well as everything in between? Did either purple? Thanks for the info by the way!

Cheers,
Crom

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Yeah with f2's all kinds of mixes and combinations can pop up...sometimes even throwbacks to the parent's ancestors. Since the mom and dad were so similar you may see a little less variation than your average f2. :yes

Here are those pics of my SSH mom. Keep in mind this was the 1st time I grew it and I fried it a little with too much bushmaster, so it is not dialed in perfect....and please excuse the over-sharpening, LOL!:D

DSCN1952.JPG

DSCN1954.JPG

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice Thanks! So no luck with the stud?

R

RedDuck

Ssh

That SSH looks great. I'm looking forward to the SoCal Master Kush x SSH. Thanks!

Top Bottom