Supersoil and TGA gear

• Thread starter jervusboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THegrowshow

O and um running qleaner right now and she is a very resin filled plant u should like her ill upload pics when I get home if you want to see her

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Say what you want about Subcool's stuff I have loved my Querkle shes been good once I found the girls.

Flower 21 004
GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

Any thing anyone would add on how to boost frosty crystals with this?

Have seen a friend running super soil for a while, and he is doing Phantom OG and Humbolt Blue (Blue dream x OG)...both turned out pretty nice but the crsystalization not as intense I have have seen from other versions of same strains...

Any tips?

S

StrikeitRich

Vortex @64 days
11-65d.jpg

Apollo 13 BX @64 days
11-65b.jpg

Very close to chop.

Peace,
S i R

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Any thing anyone would add on how to boost frosty crystals with this?

Have seen a friend running super soil for a while, and he is doing Phantom OG and Humbolt Blue (Blue dream x OG)...both turned out pretty nice but the crsystalization not as intense I have have seen from other versions of same strains...

Any tips?

Environment is everything. Besides having optimal conditions across the board you want to keep ur temps down lower than normal, to encourage resin production. This WILL lower your yield considerably, no question about it. But, if ur willing to take the hit on yield, go for it. Some of the most chronic herb I used to get was from a guy growing in supersoil. His night time temps were as low as 55, daytime around 65-70.

I think this concept works with any method of growing. Resin production is the plant's defense mechanism against low temps.

S

SLO Grown

I love Michigan! You guys keep up the great grows! I am a USC grad go Trojans! Earned a Doctorate class of 85, but Subzreo will never be a grower I can support. He ripped off sevral buddies of mine in NorCal. I give up on this issue, if you Michigan growers like his gear go for it! Grow'em big and sticky!

M

Migrow420

I'm on the west side of the state does anyone know and shops that carry this soil supersoil? New to site any help much appreciated

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

supersoil is a word, meaning soil rich enough that liquid nutes are unnecessary. plants get just plain water

D

D.D

Hey Guys

This is the mix I use:

Pro Mix for the base
Bio Max Shrimp
Bio Max Seaweed
Happy Frog
Fox Farm ocean
Earthworm castings

I hear it is a great mix. Im just getting started in the Detroit area. I bought some advanced Nuits that Im not sure how to mix
Some good grow stores I have found are
Harrys Hydro in Warren & HTG in Taylor

DD

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Hey Guys

This is the mix I use:

Pro Mix for the base
Bio Max Shrimp
Bio Max Seaweed
Happy Frog
Fox Farm ocean
Earthworm castings

I hear it is a great mix. Im just getting started in the Detroit area. I bought some advanced Nuits that Im not sure how to mix
Some good grow stores I have found are
Harrys Hydro in Warren & HTG in Taylor

DD
those stores are not the best around imo ....:rofl:thinking
try h2hydro walled lake very nice and cheap will price match and beat any store
they are so cheap hydro giant came there physically and started a fight with him video coming soon
htg is mostly china junk
hydroharrys is over priced on everything
ive been to 80 % of stores around and they are all over priced except ones that price match

DGD

GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

Environment is everything. Besides having optimal conditions across the board you want to keep ur temps down lower than normal, to encourage resin production. This WILL lower your yield considerably, no question about it. But, if ur willing to take the hit on yield, go for it. Some of the most chronic herb I used to get was from a guy growing in supersoil. His night time temps were as low as 55, daytime around 65-70.

I think this concept works with any method of growing. Resin production is the plant's defense mechanism against low temps.
Thanks...I have heard keeping temp low which takes a lot of AC in Socal...

Have also heard running MH instead of HPS for last two weeks increases Trichromes production, but not sure why the HPS full spectrum would not cover the same....

GanjaGood!

GanjaGood!

How about some help if you have enough time to just comment with a dis :-)

Really I have heard all of these different theories about trich production, but never seen any legit comparisons.

Here are some that I would like to hear someone say are legit or urban myths (pics always help)...

Keep temps low for last four weeks
Run MH blue spectrum instead of HPS for last two weeks (not sure why the HPS full spectrum would not cover the same)
Shut of lights completely for last 48 hours of grow...

Good genetics, super soil...what else can add to the production...Room at 1600 ppm co2, sealed, temps 68-72 day (will 55 really take up trich prod that much?) Does snow storm really do anything?

Top Bottom