SUPERTHRIVE for FLOWER?

• Thread starter DJLovesDankies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DJLovesDankies

So i just was told superthrive is a nono for flower. i was seeing other peoples veiws about this any one have luck with this product in general?

Last edited by a moderator:
hiboy

hiboy

Nono for flower. Careful with that shitzzz... got some punch in it. Use less amounts than recommended,
h

D

DJLovesDankies

thanks for the heads up got a second voice on it im cutting it tommorrow!! any one else think that what i was doin is a NONO! and also can i use it for none organic ebb and flow or dwc? cuz thats what im running

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

ive used it up to week 5 then flush week7 and 8 sometimes 9 . i use 1 drop per 3 gl http://i155.invalid.com/albums/s301/chadkelley21/DSC00627-2.jpg cali.kidpurple (CKP) GDP X STEAVE URKLE pre 80s cuts 2010 cup entry and 2011 thriveing all the way all day every day !!!! prop.215

mango420

mango420

I would never use it in flower. It causes slower flower growth.

D

DJLovesDankies

hmmmmmm ok then now im confused lol those nugs look dank but like you said it would lag on flower growth? awwwww idkidkidk im just gonna hit them in veg with it. save me a lil somethin somethin

jyip

jyip

are we talkin about that superthrive in the smallish green bottle with yellow label? I had recenlty used, but half assed measuring it ,, i used about 1/2 teaspoon per gallon,,, that would a cooked my plants then? stupid question, but i gotta ask tho thx, sorry to kinda hyjack a lil of ur thread
good luck dank lover!

on topic, i think the superthrive is a great product to use when transplanting, or any stressful type thing, and it will help them cuz it has alot of B1 vitamin and otherB vit as well...i use a drop in gallon of water when i germinate seeds

Last edited by a moderator:
audius

audius

ive been told by fellow farmers on the farm to NOT use that stuff in flower. i only use it when i cut clones,,pre veg & veg.yes i only use about 1/2 of what the bottels says cuz,,its strong. during flower your plants are looking for more of other nutes than b1 :evilgrin0040:

D

DJLovesDankies

nice then ya im cuttin that stuff out of my flower nute line up

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up dj? superthrive is a great product for transplanting, cuts/clones and watering thru veg. even misting plants in veg is good. definetly not in flower. slows growth and makes buds kinda fluffy imo. good luck peacentreez

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

hmmmmmm

Everyone is saying dont use in flower. But Im wondering why products like MOAB have B1 in it and THE YELLOW BOTTLES have it in almost all their BLOOM products.

Second theres research that shows that b1(superthrive) effectiveness is a myth. Heres the link
If you do a search you will find even more information saying b1 is a myth.
So I guess its up to you to decide whether it works or not.

F

FastForward

Everyone is saying dont use in flower. But Im wondering why products like MOAB have B1 in it and THE YELLOW BOTTLES have it in almost all their BLOOM products.

B vitamins are fine - and are recommended in flower (hence why a lot of boosters have B complexes in them).

Superthrive has other stuff in it as well as the B vits, such as hormones. I think it's these hormones that are the big no-no in flower. Personally I only use it in veg but am considering adding B52 into my flower mix (at least for the first few weeks).

FF

DvD

DvD

Yeah It contains ".09% vitamin B1, .048% 1-Napthyl acetic acid"
I Only Use 1-2 Drop Per Gal. With Every Other Watering Till 1 Week B4 Flowering
If U Use During Flowering I Think It Can Cause Hermies Is What Some People Say.
Just Make Sure U Dilute Enough If U Do Happen To Use It.
It Is Great Stuff!!

P.S.
If You're Using Seaweed Then I Wouldn't Use Superthrive
Because Seaweed Has Plenty Of B Vitamins, Auxins, Growth Hormones
And Other Great Stuff.

Just My 2 Cents Hope This Helps A Little.

DvD

P

purplover83

so if i use 1 drop per gallon during veg that should be pretty safe starting point

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up? 0ne to two drops is fine in veg. i see a real difference with st! good luck

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Superthrive contains triacontanol, a growth hormone derived from alfalfa. Its a growth stimulant known to stimulate vegetative growth, water uptake, and delay the onset of flowering. However there are also bloom products that use triacontanol as well such as canna boost. Just do some researching on triacontanol, as it would be the only reason to not use superthrive during the blooming phase.

C

Calibound007

So using while flowering is a nono? Was told to use ST to help with the fact the leafs are turning yellow, any help?

KENT

KENT

Superthrive is great during veg, but during bloom it can give unwanted results. It prolongs your bloom, as the plants is still focusing on those roots. Also if you have a recirculating res, it will slime up in three days do to its organic nature.

KENT

KENT

So using while flowering is a nono? Was told to use ST to help with the fact the leafs are turning yellow, any help?

Understand that a flowering plant is a dying plants, if you are having yellowing going on during the beginning of bloom, you have either a deficiency or you ph is way off not allowing your plant to uptake the nutrients that are their. But you want to see yellowing during the last week or two of bloom, this is a good thing.

Top Bottom