Superthrive Tip

• Thread starter lone420ranger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Have you ever had trouble opening your Superthrive because the lid seems to be glued on? Evaporation of chemicals in the lid's threads cause this. Here is how i have solved that problem: I do NOT screw the lid on tighter after finally getting it off! What i do is store my bottle of Superthrive in a Mason jar, which prevents evaporation of the chemicals around the Superthrive lid. Just make sure the Mason jar's lid is screwed on tight.

C

CobbCreekBob

Have you ever had trouble opening your Superthrive because the lid seems to be glued on? Evaporation of chemicals in the lid's threads cause this. Here is how i have solved that problem: I do NOT screw the lid on tighter after finally getting it off! What i do is store my bottle of Superthrive in a Mason jar, which prevents evaporation of the chemicals around the Superthrive lid. Just make sure the Mason jar's lid is screwed on tight.

neat trick, I just shook hell outta it. Damndest thing, in OR, you can't get superthrive, ever WalMart from here to Bentonville has em, but you can't get it here, something about proprietary ingredients or something or other.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Yeah, it's a neat trick, but only with the small bottles.

purpleberry

purpleberry

i saw a kid buy a gallon at the hydro store the other day, Why would you need a gallon? lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
For the small bottles I've always just taken a dab of silicone lubricant* or Vaseline and rubbed it around the rim. Always works.

* That stuff men use on their beards/moustaches when scuba diving that helps keep the mask sealed. I can't remember what it's called!

420king-MASSES

i use mr zoggs sex wax to prevent the threads from locking

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I run the hot water from the sink over it and it comes right off smooth as butter.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I run the hot water from the sink over it and it comes right off smooth as butter.
I can't tell you how disappointed I am with your answer. I was really expecting something much more... technical and... tough. Like Jimmy up there, his teeth are all racked with Superthrive!

And creative. Yes, you get creative.

I

IndicacannaJone

Yeah, Tobor, women want men who do things the stupid, hard way. Haven't you ever watched Jersey Shore, or Everybody Loves Raymond? :makeup

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

i saw a kid buy a gallon at the hydro store the other day, Why would you need a gallon? lol

I bitch at shop owner when he had only L. size. Trying not to hit the shop as much. Rest of cims are 5g too. Also small bottles take to much space IMO...

Latest posts

Top Bottom