SUPERthrive user? Here's a tip...

• Thread starter Jimson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimson

Superthrive is great stuff - saved our fruit trees when nothing else worked. But, I hate the bottle (& cap) that it comes in.

So, I was out looking for a replacement, thinking a dropper bottle - and there at the local wall-mart in the pharmacy area was this little flip-top bottle. My ST bottle was a year-old so it should hold just a touch less than a 4-oz bottle of ST.

Nowadays, getting that 1-2 drops per gallon measured is about the fastest part of my watering routine. I use ST:
1) once per seedling
2) once after ANY transplant
3) once in 1st week of flowering.

BCNU
JW-Superthrive.JPG

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I've always just poured a tiny bit into the cap and then just tapped the cap so it comes out one drop at a time. Simple and no purchasing necessary

G

greenthumbbumb

Great idea, i always used a dropper and lost it or it would get dirty, good job.

Ps
is that a picture of my girlfriend Ann back there?:tongueout

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I use a 69 cent plastic dropper; I like your idea better. My regimen is exactly the same as yours with the ST. I think they love the vitamins but I don't want to overdo it.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I use superthrive from the beginning, with my clones, all the way through the fourth week or so of flower. It seems that my plants grow very happily and strong with those vitamins.

G

greenthumbbumb

Another little tip, I hear people say not to use it in flower but i have and so have lots of other people with no ill effects.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm!! Nice tip..

I too stop using it after the first 2 weeks of flowering, ime, it will not hurt or help the plant later into flowering.

I use it like water on my citrus, veg, herb, and fruit crops.. Been using it since I was kid.. It def does make all better and thrive. Hell even my grandmother uses ST, she's been using this stuff since the beginning of time.. lol..

When my citrus suffered from this very cold winter and almost died, I watered them heavy with ST & Nitrozyme, and 2 weeks later they started to show signs of re-growth. Whew!!! I can ALWAYS count on ST!! Hell, you can even root a popsicle stick with this stuff!!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

So I take it that the bottle has just a small hole under the cap to allow you to flip up and drip it out? What was the bottle originally? :wondering Keep up the good work.

J

jordisgarden

I use superthrive from seedling till 2 weeks before harvest. that shit i swear made my plants go from 2 oz to 4 plus. well prob not but i swear by it.
i water with it. flower veg. the only thing i aint doin with st is dipping the buds in it......serioussly though i love that stuff..

J

jordisgarden

the plants i use st on are wayyy bigger and way more vigerous than the ones without...thats magical stuff.

Keith
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
great idea, that top gets so crusty

mal

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Great tip! I was just bitching to myself about my ST cap today LOL..

forknowledge

forknowledge

My ST cap always gets stuck with dry reside, Ill try your method.

M

mrpurplestuff

So yea i use the ST for the tricantanol in it also Raw honey has beeswax which has tricantanol and so does alfalfa. So I had a small bottle of schultz plant food i took the dropper and switched it out for the ST cap works for me dude!:cool0041:

F

Foxfarmfreak

I just use my uncles syringe after he nods out, its very precise and my uncle is lookin much healthier.....lol peace FFF:harvest:

K

Kpezzy

damn, I almost bought some today and I didn't now I am pissed LoL

G

greenthumbbumb

So yea i use the ST for the tricantanol in it also Raw honey has beeswax which has tricantanol and so does alfalfa. So I had a small bottle of schultz plant food i took the dropper and switched it out for the ST cap works for me dude!:cool0041:

Nice! I had some schultz cactus food laying around, fits perfect, thanks!:rock

Top Bottom