Superthrive?

• Thread starter Maaaaurice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maaaaurice

Maaaaurice

Superthrive
Is it Worth using I have one bottle of it should I use it? And is this bottle the same thing as original Superthrive Did they just changed the packaging and design of the bottle?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I've read some stuff fairly recently about it not being beneficial at all, essentially being snake oil. The old man there was the owner and developer and since he passed his children have been running the company, essentially into the ground. Personally I wouldn't use it just based on some of the stuff a Google search provided as being negative and unsuitable now. Give it a shot, it may help it may not.

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

Used to use superthrive + vitamino + hygrozyme... they all work but I found caps bennies (og biowar) as it addresses all my needs with bio web + beneficial bacteria growth as well as being preventive for pests. pulled 2+a light last harvest caps and didn't even use double ended.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Used to use superthrive + vitamino + hygrozyme... they all work but I found caps bennies (og biowar) as it addresses all my needs with bio web + beneficial bacteria growth as well as being preventive for pests. pulled 2+a light last harvest caps and didn't even use double ended.
How many plants did you have under that hood to get 2pW? If you dont mind my askin. Thanx.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Hey maury, superthrive is good shit man. Its great for when your plants get fried, either with the lights being too close or nutrient burnz. Its good for heat exhaustion, its a vitamin source B1 and it also even increases yer chances of having females. So much so that once im in flowering i discontinue use unless they get stressed somehow. Its gog plant hormones n sterols N whatnot. I even foliar feed the stuff every now N then in veg.

lino

lino

PLS NOTE:
ST is badd ass in VEG. DONT USE IN BUD or 2 week prior. Switch your B's to something with NO Auxin inhibitors. In other word it has Testosterone hormones, you dont want that on a female in puberty..

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have been using super thrive for years and I can tell when it's in ise as I have ran some side by sides with and w/o and can verify that my buds grow bigger and plants are healthier. I have a hard problem with the snake oil claims as it's so cheap and has minimum usage rates, the exact opposite of most of the bottle nutes out there that can be snake oil more often than not.
At 10 bucks a bottle it's hard to beat.

lino

lino

I have been using super thrive for years and I can tell when it's in ise as I have ran some side by sides with and w/o and can verify that my buds grow bigger and plants are healthier. I have a hard problem with the snake oil claims as it's so cheap and has minimum usage rates, the exact opposite of most of the bottle nutes out there that can be snake oil more often than not.
At 10 bucks a bottle it's hard to beat.
ST will work well against stress just like MRx said, It also makes larger root structure . Here is what is happening to ME,

Your spot on!
SuperThrive is good source of B with hormones,

Last edited:
Mr.X

Mr.X

One thing though, I've noticed that using it after flowering increased the chances of lower branches turning up some male flowers in what otherwise were solid genetic plants. At least in MY experience, i can only speak for myself and my experiences. The 1st week of veg i include it at the rate of 1/4 tsp per gl after that 3× a week fo 2 weeks and then on sundays for 3 more weeks and i discon.

lino

lino

I have come across some information, that to some say is controversial. I am not sure why this stirs up such deep-seated feelings, as if everyone needs to defend their methods of propagating and the best ways of getting plants started. It seems to me that all could benefit from the information that might be presented. As far as I am concerned, we do not all have to agree on things, but share our knowledge and findings and try what seems appealing, and if something is working well, then just stick to it, right? This seems to be the purpose of forums, and why we have them, but to share and learn from each other's experience and findings.

B1 ~ Help, hurt, or any results? Here are some links that I have found...what has been your experience with B1 or other "starter" products? (Not starter fertilizers, as they can be quite different)

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1216/is_n5v188/ai_12252342/
http://www.bananas.org/f312/vitamin-b-1-myth-8774.html

Superthrive ~ Only one drop per gallon...so they say..did it work for you? Now it does contain B1 as well...maybe that was to entice the users of B1 for a starter...

http://www.superthrive.com

http://www.city-data.com/forum/garden/764336-superthrive.html

H

happy b

Used to use superthrive + vitamino + hygrozyme... they all work but I found caps bennies (og biowar) as it addresses all my needs with bio web + beneficial bacteriaï growth as well as being preventive for pests. pulled 2+a light last harvest caps and didn't even use double ended.
Well said.bennies are great.never had the privelage of using caps biowar line as i liv in uk and it costs extra for delivery but from all the testimonials caps bennies are the market leaders.or should be atleast

Top Bottom