Supplement Tips For Advance Nutrients Sensi Bloom

• Thread starter Lat56
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lat56

Lat56

Hi there!

I only use AN Sensi bloom, and thinking of some supplements for that.
What should you choose? And why?
Im thinking about Carboload and maybe something else as well.

Well, let me know what you guys think

All the best

Peace

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Big bud for sure, it's a mild mid stage bloom booster that compliments the bases well. Overdrive for the late stage.

Voodoo if you are hellbent on sticking with advanced although there are much cheaper root boosters. Sensizym for the enzymes.

Other than that I feel the rest of the products are unnecessary. Most of them do work but won't make nearly as pronounced of a difference as the 3 mentioned above.

Carboload is great if you're feeding microlife but really won't do much otherwise. It compliments teas & bacteria.

ken dog

ken dog

If you are going to use Voodoo Juice or any of the other microbes, you may as well throw Bud Candy in there... It helps to feed the microbes.

I would also throw in Bud Factor X in mid to late bloom, for heavy resin production

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

I think BFX is a gimmick personally. Carboload better than bud candy unless you're running Hydro.

My 2 pennies anyway

ken dog

ken dog

I think BFX is a gimmick personally. Carboload better than bud candy unless you're running Hydro.

My 2 pennies anyway

BFX is definitely something that tricks the plant into producing resins... as a defense mechanism against predators.

Gimmick?...I suppose so, depending on how you look at it.

Lat56

Lat56

I decided to try there 3-part Jungle juice, heard a lot about it (both good and bad) and wanted to give it a go,
with that i have Big bud and Carboload. might get some more later on.

all the best

Top Bottom