Supplemental lighting

• Thread starter Supergoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Supergoo

Supergoo

Hey Farm,

I am looking to get a little bit better coverage below my canopy. Right now in 1 of my tents (36inx20inx5ft)
I have a reflector hood with 2 250w actual cfls, as my main lighting source however I would like to add a little more light down below and was wondering what some of your thoughts were for adding a T5 h/o system on the bottom of the tent on the far back side like this
Farm pic

Thanks for your responses in advance : )

SG

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am assuming you are wanting to do a 24" unit w/4 bulbs by your drawing I found the heat outweighed the light regardless of what you hear.
T5, CF L most assuredly the HO T5 will need supplemental air movement. It is do-able but my suggestion IMHO why not try Two separate units left and right side back,,,, as the corners are the last to see use and you will find placement of fans and such much more user friendly. Just a thought
Now GET YOUR GROW ON.
much respect FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Maybe you can check the LED Grow light

Interesting that every one of your posts is one type LED if you want to have some weight with what you say or post I suggest you show us your grow not just links where ya work brother. Just how you are commin across IMHO

Top Bottom