Suppliments For Seedlings

• Thread starter Bashar Assad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

Hey all,

Alright so I have 3 afghani kush auto ryders that are about three days old in my seedling closet. They were germinated in rapid rooters and are being kept under two 20w 5000k 800 lumen T8's.

Instead of watering them with plain water I've been using a suppliment solution that is 250ml water and has the following suppliments...

0.5ml fulvic acid
0.5ml humic acid
0.5ml voodoo juice
0.5ml piranha
0.5ml tarantula

I keep this mixture in the fridge for two days and water as needed, then I make up a new batch.

Just wondering if there's anything wrong or detrimental to the seedlings in doing this, they seem to like it.

Thanks

Bannacis

Bannacis

Three days old they don't need much,usually after a week you can lightly feed. keep it simple. Some problems take time to show up, and by then it could be too late.skip some days of feed and give just water (ph adjusted if applicable).
Your limited on veg time so I can see the reason to feed.
since your doing autos you want to put them in there final pot as soon as you can. the less you disturb the root mass the better.
good luck

Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

I'm doing hydro so they're gonna go from rapid rooters in a tray to hydroton in a dwc once vegging. Also those are all benificial bacterial/microbs/fungi aND fulvic/humic acid I'm not giving them anything with NPK or other micro nutrients till about the 9 or 10 day mark when transplanted. I was thinking these would help establish a healthy root zone.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

After about 2 weeks or when they start showing their first true set of leaves I hit them with Root66. That makes them go absolutely crazy. When I do my first transplanting from 3 1/4 pots to 5 1/2 inch pots I then start feeding veg nutes at about 400ppm. Well established plants in veg I typically feed about 600ppm. Real heavy feeders like og and Chem strains I will push the veg to 800ppm with plenty of cal-mag.

Bashar Assad

Bashar Assad

These are afghan kush ryder seedlings I'm doing and I had a set of three I did before these and I waited till day 13 to hit them with AN sensi grow A & B as well as B 52 at 200 ppm to fertilize them and I found that I waitwd to late on those ladies. They ended up with a N deficiency and stalled out in growing. They had two sets of true leaves by day 13 and the deficiency seemed to come from no where, no signs at all then boom day 13 and the bottom two true leaves are bright yellow. Anyways I'm doing these seedlings to replace those ones as they stalled for a week and since they're autos I don't think I wanna do a grow where the plants stalked in vegging for a week. Especially afghans cuz the veg period is supposed to be quite short.

So far with the mixture of 0.5ml pirahma/tarantula/voodoo juice/fulvic/humic acid the seedlings are doing amazingly well. They have bright white roots that are so dense in root hairs that the roots are covered in a white fuzz. I water them about 2x per day with the 250ml solution of this which is kept at fridge temp and is changed every two days.

What would be a good starting ppm when I switch them to veg at the 9 day mark and give em nutrients? As far as I've read this strain handles nuts well and likes a higher ppm.? Also it's veg time is around 2 weeks so I'm guess the veg state will have explosive growth so a regiment of nutrients higher in N might be a good idea to help with the fast foliage growth. I'm doing them in a DWC and will be giving them the following nutrients by AN.....

Sensi grow A & B
B 52
Fulvic acid
Humic acid
Pirahna
Tarantula
Vodoo juice
DM silica gold

I know the piranha and tarantula are for bloom but I've read a lot of articles that say that it's benificial to use them in both phases for autos. The B52 helps provide extra fuel for the plant to produce foliage wit. And the f/H acid help with the uptake of all these things. With these nutrients what TDS in ppm should I start with, with my res filled 48L (it's a 60L tote) and the strengths of everything quartered the ppm is about 200 ppm with everything added in. I'm thinking I could maybe push to 300 to 350 ppm to start with for these ladies?

Latest posts

Top Bottom