Support THCFarmer and become a patron today!

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
At THCFarmer, we are passionate about helping growers of all levels succeed. We provide a wealth of free information and resources, including in-depth grow guides, detailed strain reviews, a comprehensive seed bank directory, and a vibrant community forum.

However, we rely on the support of our members to keep THCFarmer running and to continue providing the best possible experience. That's why we've launched a Patreon campaign, and we're asking for your help.

With your support, we can:
  • Continue to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on all aspects of cannabis cultivation
  • Expand our content library with new grow guides, strain reviews, and other resources
  • Improve our website and forum to make it even easier for growers to find the information they need
  • Host more contests and giveaways to reward our members
Any donation, no matter how small, makes a big difference. By supporting THCFarmer on Patreon, you are helping us to continue providing the best possible resources for cannabis growers around the world.

Thank you for your support!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Omfg finally! I’ve needed this link for a while, everytime I tried to follow the link in the account drop down menu it would time out the gateway. So this is awesome!
I seriously can’t wait to help! 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom