Supposedly "The Strongest Brownie Recipe Ever"

• Thread starter singingcrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singingcrow

singingcrow

So, found this on:

This is supposedly the Strongest Brownie Recipe Ever. I'm going to bake and share and will letcha know. Anyone else want to test this? Interesting with this flour, soaked, dried, ground:

Marijuana Brownies Recipe / Pot Brownies
"Put em in your Pie hole"

These brownies need to be treated with respect. If you use pot flour to make the brownies then between 4-6 modest sized bites will be about the right dose. If you use pot flour and cannabutter then 2 modest sized bites will be close to the right dose. Ingesting marijuana brownies can be a much stronger "buzz" and somewhat different than smoking and will also last at least twice as long. If you're smart you will err on the side of caution and eat to little the first time. Be smart! There is no antidote, if you eat to much you will have to "ride it out" and that's going to take 4 hours or more. You might think it would be fun to overdose on marijuana brownies but I assure you, it won't be pleasant and you will not like it.

Marijuana Brownies / Pot Brownies

There are 3 secrets to my brownie recipe. The first is that I do not use any baking powder or baking soda. If you are at sea level then you may want to add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder but try it without first. The use of baking powder or baking soda in brownies will cause the brownies to rise to high in the oven and then collapse in the middle. This ends up making the sides of the brownie hard and crunchy.

The second secret to extra strong pot brownies is that I substitute marijuana for flour. Take the marijuana that you are going to use in the brownies and put it in a blender for a few minutes until it is the consistency of flour. You want to make sure that the marijuana is crunchy dry before you do this or it will be hard to get a real fine "flour like" consistency. If you can sift it with a fine mesh screen, that's even better. Do not use stalks or stems.

The final secret is to triple soak the pot before you use it. This makes a huge difference in the taste. If you don't do this step your pot brownies will taste more like pot than yummy chocolate. Take a pan full of cold water and let the marijuana soak in it for 3 hours. Strain the water out and add new clean water and soak it again for 3 hours. Strain the water out again and add fresh clean water one more time. If you are using the pot for making flour then after you strain the water the final time place the pot on a screen to dry for a couple days making sure it is crunchy dry before you put it in the blender to grind into flour consistency. If you're using the marijuana to make cannabutter then after you strain the water out the final time, add 2 cups of fresh water and 1 cup of butter (use real butter) for every ounce of pot. Bring this to a low simmer on the stove for 4 hours. Strain the water through cheese cloth or a fine wire mesh strainer into a bowl or tupperware container and put the container full of water into the refridgerator for about 5 hours. The butter will seperate from the water and rise to the top of the container and harden and you will be able to scoop the butter out and dispose of the water.

Here's a tip before you get started, if you want to use cannabutter (marijuana infused butter) instead of regular butter you can but it's not at all needed. If you use cannabutter in addition to using marijuana for flour, they will be insanely strong but you won't be able to eat more than a few bites.

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup marijuana (ground to flour consistency)
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/16 teaspoon peppermint oil (optional)

Thoroughly blend the butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and peppermint oil. In a seperate bowl blend the marijuana, cocoa powder and salt. Now combine everything and blend very thoroughly. Pour the mixture into a very well greased 9" x 12" pan. A similar sized pan or a couple of bread pans will work fine. Place it on the middle rack in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes at 300 degrees. To test the marijuana brownies to make sure they are done, stick a clean, dry butter knife into the brownie. If the knife comes out clean, they are ready. If the knife comes out with gooey brownie on it, then leave the brownies in the oven for a few more minutes. Once they are ready, take a knife and work it along the sides of the pan to loosen up the brownies from the pan. Place a sheet of saran wrap or aluminum foil on the counter and turn the brownie pan upside down on it so the brownies fall out. You may need to slam the pan down to get them to fall. Before the brownies cool, wrap them in saran wrap or put them in a tupperware container. The idea being that you want the brownies to stay moist and if you seal them up before they are cool the moisture will stay in the brownie instead of evaporating into the air as they cool.

That's it, you're done. Please remember to only eat a little, especially your first time with this recipe. You will be sorry if you eat to much!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
? ground up herb?

no way.

You want strong brownies. throw 1 oz of dank BUDS not trim in to a big pot. Add 1lb of butter. SIMMER for about 6 hours.

Strain with cheesecloth while still hot use rubber gloves to squueze all the butter out of the pulp in to a glass pitcher big enough to hold the liquid.

Put in fridge.

Separate butter disk from water.

Find a recipe for any baked good that calls for 1lb of butter (there are lots)

Find a place to kick it because you will need it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I can make the strongest ever using concetrated oil. tested, tried, and true....ground up herb is one way to screw it up right from the get go

Tex

B

Bubbie

I have to agree that ground up doesn't seem to be the best way to get "the strongest brownies ever," not to mention that you'll still be getting minuscule pieces of flowers with every bite. If you've got the flowers to test out the recipe then have fun but if not I wouldn't bet on the recipe. Flowers instead of flour? Haven't heard of that.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

My only question is if you rinse and soak in water like the instructions say to do 3 times, would you not be rinsing away trics?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
^^^ nahh, I've water cured my bud before and it doesn't rinse the trichs away. U do have to be gentle though. ( before ppl flame me for the water cure method I had a specific reason for doing it.) Only problem is it makes the bud look like shit.
Confu...

singingcrow

singingcrow

Good point. I could see BHO oil being a huge improvement over dried bud

singingcrow

singingcrow

Texas Kid.. if you are reading this, can you post a recipe? Love to try one!

phenotyper

phenotyper

That recipe is basically the worst idea ever. It will taste horrible. The purer the extract, the better. I like to make bho, water or iso hash from pure buds, and then put about 1 gram of hash per 5 grams of coconut oil. If it is BHO, make it 10 grams. This is very, very strong. The idea is to put coconut into gelcaps to be taken orally. They work great and are awesome for dosage control. If you want insanity, make it 1:1 coconut oil to BHO, and be prepared to potentially lose a few days of your life : P. I take the hash and coconut oil (virgin, cold pressed), and put it into a crockpot inside of a pyrex dish, on low for about 18 hours. i add a tad bit of water to pull out some residual nasties and provide a buffer. Hope that helps.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I tried a recipe TK gave me a couple years back me and ma wife ate them while drinking from a jar of tinc like it was moonshine......I didn't trip like people always try to convince people happens.......but there is a point where getting up to piss seems impossible and standing and aiming is impossible,Lmao. I can't imagine what his recipes are like now though........

N

Nobodyyouknow

Hi TK,
I've been lurking on this site for a while. I finally decided to join when I saw a post titled "supposedly the strongest brownie recipe ever". In the thread TK commented that "ground up herb is one way to screw it up right from the get go".
I have read many of TK's posts and have a lot of respect for him.
However...
I was a patient of big pie's back when BP was still caregiving. I've had those brownies and have made them numerous times. They really are strong as hell and a few of the people that I have given them too that did not follow my advice of not eating more than 1/3 of a brownie had interesting stories to tell the next day.
TK, I will give you $100 to see you eat a whole brownie if you can tell me the next day that a whole brownie was not too strong. I will even make them in front of you if you like (im on the front range as well). I will use nothing but trim, no bud.
I'm sure you have some great brownie recipe's. You've obviously got some skills, but I don't think it's fair that you would dismiss the big pie recipe without trying it.

With respect,
Nobodyyouknow

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
crap crap crap - use olive oil infused with kief - 5 grams in a batch and you cant eat more then one "modest" sized brownie unless you like going to the bad place

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Total poop......shit ill give you 200$ if you could even finish one of those brownies, ground bud like flour..........flipping gross......I'm sorry but I doubt its even edible.......I wouldn't try.......

mikeb437

mikeb437

So, found this on:

This is supposedly the Strongest Brownie Recipe Ever. I'm going to bake and share and will letcha know. Anyone else want to test this? Interesting with this flour, soaked, dried, ground:

Do you cure full buds in the water and pull them out and let dry after the 3rd time? Do you use shake as well in that cure?

Marijuana Brownies Recipe / Pot Brownies
"Put em in your Pie hole"

These brownies need to be treated with respect. If you use pot flour to make the brownies then between 4-6 modest sized bites will be about the right dose. If you use pot flour and cannabutter then 2 modest sized bites will be close to the right dose. Ingesting marijuana brownies can be a much stronger "buzz" and somewhat different than smoking and will also last at least twice as long. If you're smart you will err on the side of caution and eat to little the first time. Be smart! There is no antidote, if you eat to much you will have to "ride it out" and that's going to take 4 hours or more. You might think it would be fun to overdose on marijuana brownies but I assure you, it won't be pleasant and you will not like it.

Marijuana Brownies / Pot Brownies

There are 3 secrets to my brownie recipe. The first is that I do not use any baking powder or baking soda. If you are at sea level then you may want to add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder but try it without first. The use of baking powder or baking soda in brownies will cause the brownies to rise to high in the oven and then collapse in the middle. This ends up making the sides of the brownie hard and crunchy.

The second secret to extra strong pot brownies is that I substitute marijuana for flour. Take the marijuana that you are going to use in the brownies and put it in a blender for a few minutes until it is the consistency of flour. You want to make sure that the marijuana is crunchy dry before you do this or it will be hard to get a real fine "flour like" consistency. If you can sift it with a fine mesh screen, that's even better. Do not use stalks or stems.

The final secret is to triple soak the pot before you use it. This makes a huge difference in the taste. If you don't do this step your pot brownies will taste more like pot than yummy chocolate. Take a pan full of cold water and let the marijuana soak in it for 3 hours. Strain the water out and add new clean water and soak it again for 3 hours. Strain the water out again and add fresh clean water one more time. If you are using the pot for making flour then after you strain the water the final time place the pot on a screen to dry for a couple days making sure it is crunchy dry before you put it in the blender to grind into flour consistency. If you're using the marijuana to make cannabutter then after you strain the water out the final time, add 2 cups of fresh water and 1 cup of butter (use real butter) for every ounce of pot. Bring this to a low simmer on the stove for 4 hours. Strain the water through cheese cloth or a fine wire mesh strainer into a bowl or tupperware container and put the container full of water into the refridgerator for about 5 hours. The butter will seperate from the water and rise to the top of the container and harden and you will be able to scoop the butter out and dispose of the water.

Here's a tip before you get started, if you want to use cannabutter (marijuana infused butter) instead of regular butter you can but it's not at all needed. If you use cannabutter in addition to using marijuana for flour, they will be insanely strong but you won't be able to eat more than a few bites.

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
1/2 cup marijuana (ground to flour consistency)
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/16 teaspoon peppermint oil (optional)

Thoroughly blend the butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and peppermint oil. In a seperate bowl blend the marijuana, cocoa powder and salt. Now combine everything and blend very thoroughly. Pour the mixture into a very well greased 9" x 12" pan. A similar sized pan or a couple of bread pans will work fine. Place it on the middle rack in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes at 300 degrees. To test the marijuana brownies to make sure they are done, stick a clean, dry butter knife into the brownie. If the knife comes out clean, they are ready. If the knife comes out with gooey brownie on it, then leave the brownies in the oven for a few more minutes. Once they are ready, take a knife and work it along the sides of the pan to loosen up the brownies from the pan. Place a sheet of saran wrap or aluminum foil on the counter and turn the brownie pan upside down on it so the brownies fall out. You may need to slam the pan down to get them to fall. Before the brownies cool, wrap them in saran wrap or put them in a tupperware container. The idea being that you want the brownies to stay moist and if you seal them up before they are cool the moisture will stay in the brownie instead of evaporating into the air as they cool.

That's it, you're done. Please remember to only eat a little, especially your first time with this recipe. You will be sorry if you eat to much!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
When I was in high school, a sophmore, a chick brought brownies on the last day of class. You could see the weed sticking out the sides of the brownies. Weed aint gonna hurt the brownies it just makes them taste like shit, but you can still get high as hell from them either way. Better weed makes better brownies

mal

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I've tried these cannabutter recipes and IMO they just don't work for me. Others compare it to mushrooms but I just get a gentle mild buzz. Anyone else feel like they have insanely high tolerance to edibles? Any way to overcome this?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Put more weed/hash/bho per brownie, use more. When you find the amount you'll know. Years ago I sold and always had the shake from a lb around, I would take an oz of this and simply mix it into a duncan hines/betty crocker brownie mix and bake it. You can do the same with hash etc., whatever you used last time use more. It takes quite a bit of weed to make potent brownies

mal

jyip

jyip

i found a recipe on youtube ,,if u do a search there for diane's marijuana oil recipe, it is about t3n minutes long so u find the right one,, and she takes u step by step to make marijuana-infused oil,,,, you take 4 onuces of trim , 5 cups water, two cups cooking oil, and pressure cook it for 2 hrs, remove the liquid from the marijuana residue and put in a freeazable bowl in freezer till wtar freezes, then take the oil part off and use in recipes,,, 1/2 cup oil is an ounce of smoke in it,,, easy peasy, japanesy,,, taste great, gooey and gets you very high from one brownie

B

Bruh

Hi TK,
I've been lurking on this site for a while. I finally decided to join when I saw a post titled "supposedly the strongest brownie recipe ever". In the thread TK commented that "ground up herb is one way to screw it up right from the get go".
I have read many of TK's posts and have a lot of respect for him.
However...
I was a patient of big pie's back when BP was still caregiving. I've had those brownies and have made them numerous times. They really are strong as hell and a few of the people that I have given them too that did not follow my advice of not eating more than 1/3 of a brownie had interesting stories to tell the next day.
TK, I will give you $100 to see you eat a whole brownie if you can tell me the next day that a whole brownie was not too strong. I will even make them in front of you if you like (im on the front range as well). I will use nothing but trim, no bud.
I'm sure you have some great brownie recipe's. You've obviously got some skills, but I don't think it's fair that you would dismiss the big pie recipe without trying it.

With respect,
Nobodyyouknow
Hey I know I’m like 12 years and I don’t even know if this acc is still active but I made the recipe and I ate like 2 and half brownies it’s been almost an hour and I’m not feeling anything yet but I hope to be blasted in a couple of hours

Latest posts

Top Bottom