Surfr's 10 strain grow...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Surfr

What's up everybody! Well I am back for my next round.... This round I have a few different things going... Here is the line up

White Master Kush(7 plants from seed)
Jillybean
Purple Urkle
Grape Stomper
Trainwreck
Lemon Larry(2 phenos)
Witches Weed(2 phenos)
Strawberry Banana Kush
BogBubble
Tequila Sunrise(My Bubba cross)

My setup is...

2 1kw HPS
Magnum XXXL
3 gal pots
Roots Organics Potting soil

The plants were flipped today on the first.. I will have pictures up tonight once the lights come on...

:character0180:

JAWS

JAWS

sounds good.

hey dude that sounds like an interesting grow indeed, can you talk more about the GRAPE STOMPER--STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH and the TEQUILA SUNRISE...
thanks bro.

true grit

true grit

sweet broseph. Can't wait to see pics and teh mad white MK phenos you're gonna have!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Co-sign Gritty, some killer line up surf!! Hows that lemon larry male pollen is doing? ahahha haven't forget bro...peace

H

HNIC

lemon larry was an s1, so did you reverse it to get pollen or something?

waayne

waayne

Looking forward to the pics,some really nice genetics!
Are you running the Roots straight out of the bag or adding amendments,perlite,etc?
:passingjoint:

S

Surfr

hey dude that sounds like an interesting grow indeed, can you talk more about the GRAPE STOMPER--STRAWBERRY BANANA KUSH and the TEQUILA SUNRISE...
thanks bro.

Hey man! Grape Stomper is a strain created by keyplay.. The genetics are Purple Elephant (P Urkle x Hashplant) x ChemdawgSourDiesel(elite gens)... There are some photos and more info floating around the site..

Strawberry Banana Kush I picked up from a local club.. I am not too sure of the lineage, but I am guessing it has some Strawberry Diesel or Strawberry Couch combined with some sort of kush. The plant reeks!

The Tequila Sunrise, is an accidental cross from a buddy, it's Pre98 Bubba x Mr Nice.. It has a great growth structure, purples up nicely, smells of blueberry muffins and tastes like grape with a nice cure...

sweet broseph. Can't wait to see pics and teh mad white MK phenos you're gonna have!

Hey Gritty! Thanks for droppin in man! I am having some technical difficulties with loading the damn photos, so bare with me...

Co-sign Gritty, some killer line up surf!! Hows that lemon larry male pollen is doing? ahahha haven't forget bro...peace

COOLEST! Great to see ya bro! I hate to say it, but that Lemon Larry was killed by my exhaust fan the other night :sad0123:.. I went into the room and it was 110* in there! I was like WTF! I look over and the fan had fallen off the carbon scrubber that was hanging.. It fell right on top of the Lemon Larry male and snapped it in half. I tried to take clones, but they did not survive.. Man was I and still am very sad/pissed.. I think we both had some great plans with that pollen :-(

lemon larry was an s1, so did you reverse it to get pollen or something?

Lemon Larry was created by Elite, it was not an S1...

Looking forward to the pics,some really nice genetics!
Are you running the Roots straight out of the bag or adding amendments,perlite,etc?
:passingjoint:

Hey Waayne! I add 30%-40% perlite, worm castings, and dolomite lime to the soil... Stay tuned for pics, damn camera is acting up...

winta

winta

this should be a nice one my dude! ill be ridin witya!

S

Sirius

Yeah real curious about that Grape Stomper aka THE REAL SOUR GRAPES...

waayne

waayne

Thank's for the info Surfr,I add perlite,dolomite lime,and myco into the Roots Organic and get really consistent results!
Your list of genetics still has me drooling!
Gonna really enjoy this show.
Good luck!:damnhippie:

S

Surfr

Things have been pretty hectic in my neck of the woods lately. Here are a few shots to get this thread goin.. I have had a fungus gnat problem lately so I fed them with some GoNats. That shit burned the hell out of some of the plants. I will never use it again. You can see some of the burn on the lower parts of the plants..

These photos are all at 2 days of flowering..

Lemon Larry #3
LL_3_2.jpg

BogBubble
BOG_2_1.jpg

Purple Urkle
PU_1_2.jpg

Strawberry Banana Kush
SBK_1_2.jpg

Trainwreck
TW_1_2.jpg

TW_2.jpg

White Master Kush #7
WMK7_2_2.jpg

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
COOLEST! Great to see ya bro! I hate to say it, but that Lemon Larry was killed by my exhaust fan the other night :sad0123:.. I went into the room and it was 110* in there! I was like WTF! I look over and the fan had fallen off the carbon scrubber that was hanging.. It fell right on top of the Lemon Larry male and snapped it in half. I tried to take clones, but they did not survive.. Man was I and still am very sad/pissed.. I think we both had some great plans with that pollen :-(

Damn homie! SUCKS! Lucky nothig bad happened to your room bro. I hope u give that dude some decent funeral with a 21 gun salut!

T

Trichomie

Hey man , that lineup looks great. Ive been searching for the Jillybean for awhile. My gf wants it cuase thats her nick name. The only place ive seen it is up in oakland . ha. Also im doing the Grape stomper in my aresenal and trust me she worth it. Goodluck with everything.

S

Surfr

Hey man , that lineup looks great. Ive been searching for the Jillybean for awhile. My gf wants it cuase thats her nick name. The only place ive seen it is up in oakland . ha. Also im doing the Grape stomper in my aresenal and trust me she worth it. Goodluck with everything.

Thanks Trich! Personally, I am not too stoked on the growth structure of the Jillybean as of yet.. I picked her up at a local club in the Nor Cal area, but not Oakland. I am SOOOOO stoked about the Grape Stomper, she is already looking amazing! I will have some more shots at 21 days for you guys here in a few days... Thanks for the looks!

JAWS

JAWS

hey SURF:smoke
your runing two of my all time fav's the URKLE and the TRAINWRECK i just loved both of those when i had them...

that STRW-BAN looks realy FN good as does your LEMON, runing a lemon right now aswell...
great job:joint:

C

chunkymunky

got here just in time for the fun to begin. on with the show....j/k!

Latest posts

Top Bottom