Suspected Lockout, anything else?

• Thread starter stukaville
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stukaville

stukaville

I'm in week 3 of flower. Already had a setback due to the lock down meaning i didnt repot as soon as I planned to, so plants had 2 more weeks in veg and got bigger than ideal. Pulled a lot of leaf off to try and get airflow and light penetration up. Plants recovered ok even though I had to remove more growth 2 weeks into flower. Anyway..

I few days ago i noticed a few light marks on the very edges of some fan leaves, the odd brown tip here and there. I suspected a little nute burn but i was only running at an EC of 1.4 average. Im using C02 so i started reading. i was reading various threads where people were using much higher EC than me, upt0 2.2 . I decided to push my ec to 1.6 for the next few feeds. I noticed a few more leaves looking less than ideal,image attached. Based on this leaf and a few others like it i suspected either over or under feeding. I decided to flush my pots and test the run off. Tap water was used, PH 7. Ive been mixing my feed to PH 6 EC 1.4 to 1.6, leaving a few days then re adjusting backdown from ph 6.5 before feeding once im sure PH has settled. After the first flush i tested the run off of 3 or 4 pots. highest was ec 3, lowest was ec 2.4. PH was 5.8. I'm not concerned about the PH, im in coco. re the EC, I ended up sticking 8 to 12 ltrs of tap water in each pot.I eventually got the ECs down to 0.8 to 1.4 (different pots). My questions are, should I mix up my nutes to around 1.6 ec for next feed? I know this is my fault as i'd stopped doing a 20% run off to try and conserve nutes.

Cannabis leaf 2jpg
Top Bottom