suspected yield for 17 kens gdp clones

• Thread starter TIMDAWG4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

I'm using 600 watts, 6inch in line fan, 2 humidifiers, 3 honeywell fans, low tide flood tray inside of a 4x4x7 tent, nutrients for vegging are pure blend veg formula, azamax for pesticides, and great white root enoculant.i will update all everyone on my flowering nutrients once I get the girls up to the height, I expect to veg the girls for about 5 weeks due to them being indica's. I have been 2 week's into vegging and I topped the girls and also "lollipopped" them all l. this is also my first time using the "sea of green" method. What can I expect my yield to be?and has anyone tried this "sea of green" method?

B

Buzzbait

My sea of green yielded good. I vegged my cuts three weeks and flipped,I had a 2 ft bud with 12 to 20 grams and would run 40 in a 5x5 area with 2 430 watt HPS and yielded about one and a half elbows on an 8 week cycle.More or less weight depending on my strain...

TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

My sea of green yielded good. I vegged my cuts three weeks and flipped,I had a 2 ft bud with 12 to 20 grams and would run 40 in a 5x5 area with 2 430 watt HPS and yielded about one and a half elbows on an 8 week cycle.More or less weight depending on my strain...
So you put 40 cuts in a 5x5? dam that's beastie. Did u top ur ladies? And what strains do u like to use in your sea of green method?

B

Buzzbait

No topping ,really just looking for one main bud about 18 inches to 2 ft long.I ran paradise opium,moscas cindy bx, TGA JTR,and several more fast flowering strains.I also like something that clones easy,some shit Im running now takes almost 4 weeks to root.Its a lot of work to get 50 cuts ready at the same time with the limited space I have

R

Roskito

what size pots are u using?

TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

The girls are about to be flipped in 24 hours here they are

20140215 092429
20140215 092350

Latest posts

Top Bottom