Suspended Animation?

• Thread starter TALLDOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TALLDOG

TALLDOG

I'm about 4 -5 weeks from harvest. I wasn't sure how well my "turbo cloner" would work, and I was concerned that my crop had a damping off issue, so I took some clones. My set up is small, so I took approx 12 clones... ran them in the "TC"... and shazam... 100% rooted. Not only did they root... they rooted really well. I took them out of the TC and transplanted into my rock wool.
As you can see... I have 12 clones that are ready to go under the light, and I'm 4 to 5 weeks from having a light to put them under...
My Question:
Is there a way I can slow or stop growth and keep the baby girls in a holding pattern for a couple of weeks?
I would like to do this safely without stunting growth?
Should I use my normal noots... at a really low ppm? If so... what ppm would be appropriate for this effort?
If not... what would you folks recommend.

william76

william76

I'm about 4 -5 weeks from harvest. I wasn't sure how well my "turbo cloner" would work, and I was concerned that my crop had a damping off issue, so I took some clones. My set up is small, so I took approx 12 clones... ran them in the "TC"... and shazam... 100% rooted. Not only did they root... they rooted really well. I took them out of the TC and transplanted into my rock wool.
As you can see... I have 12 clones that are ready to go under the light, and I'm 4 to 5 weeks from having a light to put them under...
My Question:
Is there a way I can slow or stop growth and keep the baby girls in a holding pattern for a couple of weeks?
Should I use my normal noots... at a really low ppm? If so... what ppm would be appropriate for this effort?
Grow them long enough to reclone,then clone them then kill them
My Question:
Are they big enough to clone from?you could always clone each plant,then kill them the clones should be ready to go when you harvest the current crop,bit of a waste though,you say you don't want to slow growth but you'll have to to keep them,all the best,76

V

vek11

Lights under 200 watts and nutes around 1/4th strength this will keep em squat for a nice period of time.

TALLDOG

TALLDOG

T5 fluorescent. While on hold.
HPS once off hold.

BTW. All seems ok using process recommended by VEK.
Have closed in a small area to get these girls kicked off. Will restore noots and adjust lights to 12 hours in the next week or so.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom