SW MI Strains ?

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Greetings Farmers.

I'm Newly Legit Patient here in the good old state of Michigan.:) Curious if anyone out there could lend some advice on strains here?

I want to start a small quality grow 10 X 10 room and decent closet available, and want to start off simple.

Lookin to run Scrog system. DWC 5 gallon bubble buckets
Currently i have, 1000 watt HPS and 400 MH and 2x 4foot T5 floros for the little ones.

got a couple grows of bag gens. under my belt, but lookin to get the quality meds. Now that i am legal im lookin to keep it simple and legit.

Just need a line on genetics and friendly advice from fellow Farmers.:)

Peace.:harvest:

G

gooey

your looking for something that is not available im sorry...no genetics for sale in michigan shops...network network network...you will see how many circles overlap in the state, many clones are getting about...with that being mention, if you cant get local cuts...there are some nice bean shops online that work...gl with ur huntin...peace n puffs nice to see you on the farm

B

BoCo Buds

your looking for something that is not available im sorry...no genetics for sale in michigan shops...network network network...you will see how many circles overlap in the state, many clones are getting about...with that being mention, if you cant get local cuts...there are some nice bean shops online that work...gl with ur huntin...peace n puffs nice to see you on the farm

Is that the skinny on the dips... no one carries live cuts in the shops??? Just tryin to fig out the scene... ;-) Thanks bro!

C

countrybud

Your best bet is to hit the local Compassion Club meetings. Many to choose from in the area and they may do you some justice.

I

ibTheMan

Get some beans off the Bay or attitude is the best way if you aint got no boyz to hook you up with some alright cuts.

G

gooey

No shops carry them as in they are in the store...most you can get em but you gotta let em now before...my experience is that people are not happy with the clones they get at compassion clubs or shops, just my 2 cents..IBtheman is right on, if ya aint got any connects get some beans...peace gl

S

Stoner Smurf

That's not true. The few dispensaries I went to had cuts. The People's Choice in Ann Arbor has a clone room. I can not testify to their quality, just that they're there.

There is also miclonezone (add a .com to get to their site), and super state genetics (ssgenetics) which is a clone provider in Michigan. Haven't used either of them personally.

S

StrikeitRich

Ty for info i've made my way to the clubs and again you guys are correct. No live plants on site, but i must say everyone in Patient Solutions in Holland have been more then helpful and they got a Hydro store right next door. :)

I'm trying to decide on Apollo 13 BX or Strawberry Cream cuttings?? maybe ill just get some of each to try em both out.

Ty all for the info i was sorta sketched about the clubs, but after going there, now that im legal and all, I realized its a very warm and friendly place. atleast at the one i went to.

So far a good start for me with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Scean. :)

Peace.

G

gooey

Nice i am sorry for the wrong info guess ann arbor has clones...nice nice...yeah Patient solutions is a very nice place...were they able to help you aquire cuts? last time i was in there the smoke was on point...peace n puffs

S

StrikeitRich

No, Patient Solutions didnt per say hookit up but the H2 store next door was very helpfull with cuts they took my name and number and the next day i recieved a call... Hope it works for the best.

I went to school in Ann Arbor, MU very friendly town, Yippsy is the whip. As soon as i can catch a ride that way i will def have to check out the scean there. What club has cuttings and is on point as well... ?

Ty again for information, Holland is very,,,VERY conservative and im suprised that we have two clubs here Patient Solutions and the "MIX" I would say the mix is a warm place but quality smoke isnt always available from the looks of their supply.

Peace.

G

gooey

only beans from them tho correct? i think a legit clone bizz will appear very soon...i hope lol

M

MTM

Ty for info i've made my way to the clubs and again you guys are correct. No live plants on site, but i must say everyone in Patient Solutions in Holland have been more then helpful and they got a Hydro store right next door. :)

I'm trying to decide on Apollo 13 BX or Strawberry Cream cuttings?? maybe ill just get some of each to try em both out.

Ty all for the info i was sorta sketched about the clubs, but after going there, now that im legal and all, I realized its a very warm and friendly place. atleast at the one i went to.

So far a good start for me with the Michigan Medical Marijuana Scean. :)

Peace.
I grew the appollo 13BX and its not worth a grow to me bro,I grew her from seed and one pheno was a little better than the other but neither were up to par..Try something else if you can

O

oldtimingman

There are also some decent things going on at cereal city CC, growers meet and sell meds and clones there in Batlle Creek (Fridays are jumping like Amsterdam), guys at Red Barn Farms in Bc always have 10 to 15 strains always good quality,they do cuttings as well Hit me up if you are in Kzoo,Bc or Branch County area I can get ya their hook up,I personally put my name on their stuff,top shelf all the way ,stay 100% legit and you will be cool

Top Bottom