SW MI Strains ?

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheech

heh, i could be totally wrong.. maybe they do have good genetics, at least they are claiming to only sell 12 per patient card. someone get some and let us know.. shit, i'm actually glad there are people out there taking this risk, because the more people that feel comfortable doing this the more likely good genes will find their way out.. hopefully.

B

bigcat

i agree the more people taking that risk the more time and tax payer money there forced to use to arrest people that are working within the mmm law

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Legit clones at Top Shelf Budz on Saturday and Sunday. They have a Cannamarket going on then, if you get to Lansing.

J

jervusboy

I checked out that clone zone site, nice selection I guess for commercial growers...where is that fire?

S

StrikeitRich

Just an update

Hey farmers thnks for all ur responses and everything.

Here are some examples of the Apollo 13 BX i choose to run first.

@28 days

11-28d.JPG

11-28.JPG

11-28b.JPG

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

nice looking stuff, there are always clones for sale on budtrader.com but if they are legit, covered in pm or mites is a risk you will have to take.

personally i would take a mason jar full of 70% alcohol with me to dip them in to kill anything on them before they even got to my house and a cup of water to wash the alcohol off. i'd also make them bring a dried nug sample so you can see if they even have bud that remotely looks like the strain they are advertising the clones are.

Top Bottom