caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
First 48 spring light dep.
Kromes The White x Orange blossom
2015 08 26 165707

H

happy b

Never tryed swamp boys gear.a bit pricey for me wallet but i know @FlyinJStable was running some of theyr gear.mojito i think it was called.

Tnelz

Tnelz

My two mojitos blasted through the soil with the quickness. I want to be clear too nobody should doubt the potential quality of their beans. Krome is a legend and cornbread is a beast as well. I don't think they would go public with anything but gangsta shit. These two guys are not comparable to say green point. I think they are asking a bit much per pack but I truely believe nobody who has to pay will be disappointed. Good luck everyone. Nice work @FlyinJStable

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My two mojitos blasted through the soil with the quickness. I want to be clear too nobody should doubt the potential quality of their beans. Krome is a legend and cornbread is a beast as well. I don't think they would go public with anything but gangsta shit. These two guys are not comparable to say green point. I think they are asking a bit much per pack but I truely believe nobody who has to pay will be disappointed. Good luck everyone. Nice work @FlyinJStable
This is 100% true, and I'll say that the germination, and rates, on my SBS was perfect. Popped first, popped best and most vigorously.

boo

boo

I've been searching the net trying to find them stateside, seems to be more challenging than I suspected...any links folks

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
you gotta remember, The Swampboys are the ones that have Triangle Kush. some people say that's one of the best strains out there..
not to mention the legendary White.
Yes indeed @caregiverken Currently puffn on some The White(Kromes cut) x Bubba Kush. Strain is called Mr. White. Rolls on real nice.

T

TrialnError

Just ran apocalypto for the first time which is Georgia pine X white sour diesel. Shit smells like straight pine sol but the entire room hermed on me. Very disappointed. Going to flower clones and hope I stressed the first round too hard .

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just ran apocalypto for the first time which is Georgia pine X white sour diesel. Shit smells like straight pine sol but the entire room hermed on me. Very disappointed. Going to flower clones and hope I stressed the first round too hard .

Damn that blows! How much did you pay for the hermi seeds. Swamp boys gear right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom