sweet Candy chops...my 4/20 special

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So the other thread was gettin up there, so lets cut through the junk and get straight to the money shots as this girl deserves it. Taken at 67 days today....next run upon medics suggestion I will pull a plant on each 66, 67, 68 ,69, and 70.... he said he prefers 67 and it changes by the day.

I cut a droopy branch at day 62 from each the Candy and Empress...well the Candy dried and yeah with 4-5 days drying was the best tasting kush I've tried. Not as lemony as OG but way sweet skunky kushy. And I was pretty ripped off one bowl at 62 days...had to bust out ninja skills after waving my arms around stoner style and knockin the bub over...lol. Can't wait to dry, actually cure, and sample the rest of the buds.... so here we go. This is new my favorite lady until the next one comes along... which may be this round with Chemdog D x Candy Kush aka "Firestarters".....

DSCN0347.JPG
DSCN0350.JPG
DSCN0349.JPG
DSCN0342.JPG
DSCN0341.JPG
DSCN0339.JPG

And heres the sampler bud from Empress almost ready to smoke....barely missed 4/20...

DSCN0352.JPG

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is a wonderful looking plant true grit. Simply wonderful. Congrats and happy puffing on 4:20.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Sick.. what a way to kick off the holiday!!
Congrats big homie!!

saldiado

saldiado

dank man, well done on the trees. hope your left with some dank smoke for months to come..

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

killin it TG! that candy is no joke! wont find any lemons in there! just str8 diesel in its purest form. enjoy my friend:sun

Venom818

Venom818

Looking really dank bro Im sure there's alot of gems in the firestarters as well.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Stellar, man my! Beautiful nuggetry!
HAPPY 4/20 TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley_joint:

D

dailychronic

I will be smoking some original tonight but damn yours looks better! Empress looks nuts too. Great way to spend 4/20!

true grit

true grit

Happy 4.20 everybody!!!! I'll start off the day with a bowl a Candy Kush!!

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, this lady truly is a gem. I used the same scissors for cloning last night that I used to thin out all the fans pre-chop, and even after dousing in alcohol the scissors STILL wreaked like Candy Kush....and I didn't even trim any buds, just fans!!! Can't wait to feel the stone on the 67 day chop.

Those who come round these parts and run into me, will probably be smokin on this to come. Lol. Manic- you'll be rockin it soon bro!

Now off to roll another 20-30 j's for the celebration bitches!! lol. If you are in CO find me today.... you will get high. Ha. Got bout 70-80j's to share to.....

M

Malachi

nice plant Gritty, looks like your 420 will be filled with some fire!

T

TheSeedstress

The sleek and slender buds on your lady makes me super jay! What a sweet lookin' sativa! Keep it up bro!

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Wow that candy kush looks incredible, A+++ true grit....Could grow that one on looks alone!

Top Bottom