Sweet Grapefruit AAAAAA

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Sweet Grapefruit AAA

This strain is actually from an unknown seed. I planted about 14 different cali connect beans, and got the tahoe lady I desired. While I was in the middle of the project I decided to try a bunch of random beans, I ended up with some good ones, a lot of bad ones, and this amazing one. This is my holy grail, it smells and tastes like unreal grapefruit, not at all like the NYCD, way more sweet with the most upbeat high! I love it. It gets me equally as stoned as sour d, and I have not found anything like that for freakin years. I hope the pictures do some justice, but if I could send you the smell I would. The Mom is in full production now, I will eventually switch most of my head stash to this lovely lady. If anyone has seen or smoked anything like this I am very interested. Enjoy

Grapefruit 2
Sweet grapefruit
T

Trillion

Maybe some hawaiian in there?

Very nice looking bud and mouthwatering description

R

Rolln J

nice - how long did she flower for? - that shit sparkles!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks guys, I actually pulled her a little early....58 days. She could of went for another seven easily, but I had a mite break out on the diesel, and since this was in my tester room I had to do it. I think there could def be some hawaiian, super stoked. Bout to smoke some more right now!

winta

winta

WOW that bud looks rockin! that sure is a diamond in the ruff!!! congrats!

L

LaoGrow

If there cali connection thats probably the blackwater, ive grown her out myself and she realllly leans toward the grapefruity smell notes. Blackwater is (Mendo purps x SFV OG). Beautiful strain

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

If there cali connection thats probably the blackwater, ive grown her out myself and she realllly leans toward the grapefruity smell notes. Blackwater is (Mendo purps x SFV OG). Beautiful strain
I must of been a little confusing in my first post, I did cali connect seeds but the grapefruit is not from them. I was just doing a cali connect project at the same time, I have some pics of those too, but this particular strain was from an unknown seed, one of fourteen. It has no chem dog, og, or diesel in it. Its very unique, smells and tastes super sweet but hits equally as hard as the primo clone only strains, which i guess she now is. I will do everything I can to breed this baby out, I cannot let this strain ever die, never had anything like her! I really wanted to try the blackwater but didn't get them in time, I did make my own version of blackwater with a larry og male and my purple erkel female. Probably only get ten to twenty seeds but they are forming so maybe I will get a chance at the blackwater after all.

G

G13seeker

i just had some stuff that i was told was a indonesian hash plant, it was very potent and the smell was very strong it smells like grapefruit and has one of the most unique tastes i've ever had. i wasn't able to get my hands on any seeds but i'd like to find something similiar to this stuff.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah g13seeker, this one sounds very similar. The stone is equal to sour d, imo, but the taste is different, way sweeter and tangy at the same time. I will eventually attempt to make some seeds here, but it will probably be a year or longer until I pull the results that I want.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

its actually looking kinda similar to a chiesel im growing...
Please feel free to post some pics up on this thread. I would love to see it. I have been in love with the diesel and og for a very long time now, and this whole time I, like many others, have hopped to find something equal in stone.......After so many attempts this is finally it. The grapefruit is unbelievable! Where is your chiesel from?

Top Bottom