01823.JPG
01720.JPG
01622.JPG
00835.JPG
00640.JPG
01030.JPG
01030.JPG
00130.JPG
ok what we have here is to the left blueberry middle northern lights right cronic.got them under 24hr vegg cycle water mist daily nutes fish oil work shit blend they have been vegging for 30 day now and looking great new scrog method is looking good temp is steady 85 degrees day 60-75 night they just love the setup 3 120 watt cfls for vegg strip grow light and 400hps for flower .

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
That is the same shelf system I love to use. This is going to be a real good scrog. The plant has grown through and you are tying it down as it grows and stretches. You are in complete control of the plant now and can direct each branch the way you want it to go. You can also top branches to make them branch more if you want.

EXCELLENT!!!!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
clean setup, looking good!! Glad you see you coming back strong.

Looking forward to the results you get.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'm intrigued. Do you have any issues with each plant being a different strain? Heights and flower times or all the strains finishing around the same time?

Cheers,
Crom

G

Goatmasterson

from what i have been told they should all be around the same flower time.my last scrogg as weak as hell and i didnt want to waste time doing it wrong again.with the help of all u thcmasters i have put togeather a system that shoud produce a high yeild and let me smoke for free . wile these three are flowering i have another rack to vegg so the cycle is endless man i love u guys thanks for all the help and cridacisum sorry i cant spell but thanks to all!:party0044:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If I bought shelving like that it would be in my kitchen. If you're planning on doing a lot of scrogging, I suggest getting into monocropping. Saves a lot of headache, really.

O

Oregonic

If I bought shelving like that it would be in my kitchen. If you're planning on doing a lot of scrogging, I suggest getting into monocropping. Saves a lot of headache, really.

was just thinking the same thing, would make a nice rack for herbs and greens in the kitchen!

G

Goatmasterson

got that too got a good deal on five racks so i have some to do this and i dont wanna do much more than what i have

Latest posts

Top Bottom