Sweet Skunk

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootenay

The original cut from Spice of Life seeds circa 1994, Feminized and in its pure form, has been released for the first time for you to judge for yourself. This is the elite clone that has been the all time favourite for sativa and hash lovers alike throughout BC for over a decade.

A unique flavour and odour that is unforgettable to any that have tried it, this girl is blessed with some of the most concentrated trichromes you will ever encounter. A soaring sativa high that is not for the unseasoned smoker, she produces full melt water hash or golden odorific dry sieve that will impress any cannaseur of fine resins. The flowers possess excellent aging properties, concentrating their flavours and evolving when properly cured.

Being a mostly sativa plant indoor growers should be aware of the prominent stretch that it will encounter in its first 4 weeks of flowering, Pruning is recommended for wider style plants, excellent indoors, outdoors in warmer climates, or in greenhouse environments.

Depending on preferences and conditions, you should expect her to flower for 10-12 weeks. Above average yield, unparalleled potency and flavour.

C

Chip Shot

any and all information appreciated

After my current grow of Blockhead f1's I'm looking to grow out some of the femmed Sweet Skunk seeds from Legends (by way of Steve and Cannabis Cowboy).
It is very difficult to get much info on these seeds...grow reports, smoke reports etc.
Maybe this forum, with all these great growers, will lead me to knowlege.

K

Kootenay

I dont have any experience with the SS femmed. I will ask my friend who has grown them out to come join us and comment on these.

Peace
Koot

K

Kootenay

Basically he said he had some variations but the majourity looked, smelled and tasted exactly like the clone. All of them were also just as potent as well. As for growing characteristics they also stretched alot like the mom. If you want to know anything specific just ask and i will try to find out the answer for you.

Peace
Koot.

B

beaver39

thanks man..........could you tell me what the sweet skunk taste and smells like.

K

Kootenay

The taste and smell of the Sweetskunk are very unique. It tastes like it smells a very strong lemon citrus. Its always a pleasure to walk into a room where someone has been smoking it. I have a hard time describing smells and tastes but i have never smelled or tasted anything similar.

Peace
Koot.

Top Bottom