Sweet Zombie By Expert Seeds.........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Super, super early strain......day 28 in flowering. 24 plants under 200 watts. 28 day veg, easy to grow strain. Smell has really come on the past week or so, smells just like Black Domina (or Green Poison by Sweet Seeds). Maybe 4 weeks to go, yield will be very good by the looks of things. Zombie Virus X Black Domina, 95% Indica. Looking YUMMY........

Sweet zombie by expert seeds

sshz

sshz

Yeah, sorry about the wattage. There isn't much to be found out about the strain, but plenty to find on black domina and zombie virus. I just took a shot because it's a heavy yielded. There is a nice grow on YouTube of it and he cut at 53 days, but I thought he needed another week or so. Expert seeds says 7-8 weeks. I've allotted 9 weeks and expect to cut around 60 days but it may be a bit earlier by the looks of things. Expert seeds has high lighted the grow on the their website, and I already bought their Cookie Wreck for my next grow. Smell is really coming on now, very sweet and musky- just like black domina or green poison by sweet seeds. There is a complete grow from the start on RIU for more details, pics, etc......

Dan789

Dan789

Looks very nice and frosty but somewhat of a loose bud. (Constructive critique only.) Peace

sshz

sshz

It depends on which pheno it is......one is not as dense for sure. It's surely not a kush, so i wasn't looking for that in the strain.

sshz

sshz

Good, not great. Like most breeders, they have some good and some poor strains. This was one of the better ones, but it probably need another 7-10 days in flowering. I grew about 4-5 of their strains, and actually still have a bunch of their seeds but moved on to Ethos Genetics when hermies on some strains started to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom