SweetSeeds JACK47(fem)

• Thread starter DTRave420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tdaddy450

Thanks fellas!!!

OK,lets wrap this grow up...Harvested at 64.5 days...For those of you that are familiar with my grows,you'll agree that this isn't one of my bigger harvests,but for 2 plants that were under 3' tall I'm not complaining...That's the strain game,lol...
:420:

(Pics)
JACK47 61 days flowered
JACK47 trimmin'
JACK47 trimmin'
JACK47 tips
JACK47 tips
JACK47 tips
JACK47 shake
JACK47 shake

I'm not quite sure if i've ever been so jealous in my whole life. You truly have the magic touch.

I

ICHI THE KILLER

HEY DT

nice grow man ive been checkin SS seed line out for a while and this i think might of been the nice's grow ive seen.totaly sparked my need hahahahah..how big was the area of the grow bro.because man they took over the air space.rock on DT..

itk

R

Rolln J

nice buds - awesome grow start to finish - I read the whole thread, and cant wait to see the cured shots!

enjoy!

I dig the soil-less mix you used - good stuff.

S

Sweet Seeds

Thank you for you beautiful diary dtrave420.
Very nice j-47!
Cheers and sweet smokes

D

DTRave420

HEY DT

nice grow man ive been checkin SS seed line out for a while and this i think might of been the nice's grow ive seen.totaly sparked my need hahahahah..how big was the area of the grow bro.because man they took over the air space.rock on DT..
Thanks so much man...The area was aprox 3' x 3'...I can't recommend this company enough and would like to give a shout out to SOLID,a grower whose work I really enjoy watchin'...He raved about SweetSeeds and I must say he was 100% correct!!!I've also grown SweetSeeds IceCool and recommend it highly...
itk

nice buds - awesome grow start to finish - I read the whole thread, and cant wait to see the cured shots!
Thankyou KINDLY friend...
enjoy!

I dig the soil-less mix you used - good stuff.
Thanks so much for lookin' in and for your KIND words Rolln J!!!
Thank you for you beautiful diary dtrave420.
Very nice j-47!
Cheers and sweet smokes

Cheers right back at ya SweetSeeds for your consistant primo genetics that I've grown so far,IceCool+Jack47!!!When I finish my current project I'll be doing a BlackJack grow...I'm very pleased to see you on the board!!!

IceCool on the chop block002
D

DTRave420

wow very cool. the trunk is huge. looks like a good yielder

damn yummmmmmm

Thanks fellas but I fucked up...The last pic is a SweetSeeds IceCool on the chopping block...If you go back a little you'll see that the Jack47 also has a very nice yeild although it grows shorter than the IceCool...Excellent grow for those who have a height limit in their grow area...Sorry,I meant to label the pic as I wanted to show SweetSeeds that I've grown other gear by them...My bad...

H

hippyjonny

Wow u kept that J47 short. Did you do much topping,training LSTing on her. I see you used a 400 MH in veg. That might of helped keep her so compact. I'm really amazed considering they're in such big pots n with the Jack in her genetics that shes stayed low. Well done.

D

DTRave420

Wow u kept that J47 short. Did you do much topping,training LSTing on her. I see you used a 400 MH in veg. That might of helped keep her so compact. I'm really amazed considering they're in such big pots n with the Jack in her genetics that shes stayed low. Well done.
Thnx man...The Jack47 was not topped or listed...This is a very uniform growing strain that needs minimum maintenance...I cannot recommend this grow enough...DO IT!!!

H

hybridhero

dude, nice grow~ As, for the PM you sent, i cant sent them back. I didnt think i could post pictures, because i cant even send PM's and all of my post have to 1st be approved, so i never even tried. I was NOT AT ALL bashing Sweet seeds. They were highly recommended from a fellow friend and grower. I just never grew this strain before, and am having problems with it flowering. This isnt my 1st grow either. I have a detailed grow journal on another site if you care to see? I have produced some really fine herb out of the same set-up im using now, with the same nutes, and same everything. Im actually smoking on some now, and my does it taste fine. My last grow i yielded 25oz's of top shelf nuggs. Im just having trouble with this strain, and was simply asking for help. I wrote on 3 different threads, so i could try to get a reply ASAP.

H

hybridhero

why so quick to assume that im some little kid growing under a ceiling fan? i have lots of grows under my belt, and think you're kinda childish for jumping on me like that. I currently am running a 8x4 Jardine tent, with 2 600watt hps hortilux super hps, and 1 125watcfl in the corner where light wasnt really hitting. They are both air cooled hoods cooled by a 435cfm inline fan with a carbonaire 6inch filer. I have also started another 4x4 Jardine tent w/ 1 600 watt air cooled hps nextgen dimmable ballast, another fan, and filter in there as well. The big tent is 8 plants in 5gallon smart pots under a scrog screen w/ 2inch squares. The small tent has 12 topped and fimmed plants in 3gallon smart pots. All in a mixture of 50/50 fox farm ocean forest, and light warrior

D

DTRave420

dude, nice grow~ As, for the PM you sent, i cant sent them back. I didnt think i could post pictures, because i cant even send PM's and all of my post have to 1st be approved, so i never even tried. I was NOT AT ALL bashing Sweet seeds. They were highly recommended from a fellow friend and grower. I just never grew this strain before, and am having problems with it flowering. This isnt my 1st grow either. I have a detailed grow journal on another site if you care to see? I have produced some really fine herb out of the same set-up im using now, with the same nutes, and same everything. Im actually smoking on some now, and my does it taste fine. My last grow i yielded 25oz's of top shelf nuggs. Im just having trouble with this strain, and was simply asking for help. I wrote on 3 different threads, so i could try to get a reply ASAP.

why so quick to assume that im some little kid growing under a ceiling fan? i have lots of grows under my belt, and think you're kinda childish for jumping on me like that. I currently am running a 8x4 Jardine tent, with 2 600watt hps hortilux super hps, and 1 125watcfl in the corner where light wasnt really hitting. They are both air cooled hoods cooled by a 435cfm inline fan with a carbonaire 6inch filer. I have also started another 4x4 Jardine tent w/ 1 600 watt air cooled hps nextgen dimmable ballast, another fan, and filter in there as well. The big tent is 8 plants in 5gallon smart pots under a scrog screen w/ 2inch squares. The small tent has 12 topped and fimmed plants in 3gallon smart pots. All in a mixture of 50/50 fox farm ocean forest, and light warrior

I sent you a PM...It went something like this...

"You gotta be shittin' me guy...You're on the site since June without contributing anything about growing...All of a sudden you trash a growlog being done by a breeder with your grow problem and a link that doesn't work...You also leave the same message on 2 other SweetSeeds threads on the same day"...

"I posted pics on this site with my first thread...If I don't see some pics from your SweetSeeds grow,I'm gonna assume that you don't really grow or that your some kid trying to grow plants with a bulb from his ceiling fan with a PH of 11 who should be banned"...

A few minutes later,I sent you one that went something like this...
"I apologize for doubting that you grow as the link worked for me this time...I still think that posting on 3 different threads was way out of line"...

I'd be more worried about where I bought those beans and I still think you should be banned...

H

hybridhero

I sent you a PM...It went something like this...

"You gotta be shittin' me guy...You're on the site since June without contributing anything about growing...All of a sudden you trash a growlog being done by a breeder with your grow problem and a link that doesn't work...You also leave the same message on 2 other SweetSeeds threads on the same day"...

"I posted pics on this site with my first thread...If I don't see some pics from your SweetSeeds grow,I'm gonna assume that you don't really grow or that your some kid trying to grow plants with a bulb from his ceiling fan with a PH of 11 who should be banned"...

A few minutes later,I sent you one that went something like this...
"I apologize for doubting that you grow as the link worked for me this time...I still think that posting on 3 different threads was way out of line"...

I'd be more worried about where I bought those beans and I still think you should be banned...

why should i be banned? all i did was ask for help with my proiblem? i dont understand. what did i say that was out of line? I just stated my problem im having, and asked for any help that i can get.... so why should i be banned? because i asked in 3 different threads for help? i thought thats what sits like this are for??? im not that deep into the computer, and guess i just dont know how to act over the cpu.... im more of a real life kinda guy... Have a nice night. I think you should be banned for being such a jerk and jumping on me for no reason

D

DTRave420

why should i be banned? all i did was ask for help with my proiblem? i dont understand. what did i say that was out of line? I just stated my problem im having, and asked for any help that i can get.... so why should i be banned? because i asked in 3 different threads for help? i thought thats what sits like this are for??? im not that deep into the computer, and guess i just dont know how to act over the cpu.... im more of a real life kinda guy... Have a nice night. I think you should be banned for being such a jerk and jumping on me for no reason
Yes,I think you should've been banned for posting the same problem 3x on 3 SweetSeeds threads in one day...You knew that was wrong and if you didn't,you're too FKN stupid to be here in the first place...
As far as your nice grow system goes,you know what they say..."The only person that can FCK up a grow with a beautiful system like that is the ASSHOLE with the bread to buy it...

H

hybridhero

Yes,I think you should've been banned for posting the same problem 3x on 3 SweetSeeds threads in one day...You knew that was wrong and if you didn't,you're too FKN stupid to be here in the first place...
As far as your nice grow system goes,you know what they say..."The only person that can FCK up a grow with a beautiful system like that is the ASSHOLE with the bread to buy it...
you're friggin retarted.... it was the seeds, the genetics... i had them write me today, and say that its just a sativa phenotype on the 3/4 of plants. you're really immature... why wouldnt i post my problem with the breeder from whom i got the seeds? i love you tough computer guys... i would put one on you in real life son! and i have way better buds than you... lol so go take your one light and you little rinky dinky poor man op and shove it... Keep it IRIE!

D

DTRave420

you're friggin retarted.... it was the seeds, the genetics... i had them write me today, and say that its just a sativa phenotype on the 3/4 of plants. you're really immature... why wouldnt i post my problem with the breeder from whom i got the seeds? i love you tough computer guys... i would put one on you in real life son! and i have way better buds than you... lol so go take your one light and you little rinky dinky poor man op and shove it... Keep it IRIE!
We'lllllllllllllllllllllllllll then...Glad you got your problem solved,lol...

I'm a 45 year old NYC construction worker livin' in a prohibition state who grows to relieve the aches and pains that I've acquired from workin' 20+ years in the biz,(If I make my hours,I'll be out in 7 1/2 years)...I've given away at least half of every harvest I ever grew since I started this thing about 5 years ago and never made a penny from it...

I am DTRave420 and you are not worth talkin' to...

H

hybridhero

We'lllllllllllllllllllllllllll then...Glad you got your problem solved,lol...

I'm a 45 year old NYC construction worker livin' in a prohibition state who grows to relieve the aches and pains that I've acquired from workin' 20+ years in the biz,(If I make my hours,I'll be out in 7 1/2 years)...I've given away at least half of every harvest I ever grew since I started this thing about 5 years ago and never made a penny from it...

I am DTRave420 and you are not worth talkin' to...

you're the one who jumped down my throat. I was just asking for help, cuz i took so much time growing out these seeds. Figures you're a grumpy old man

F

frogeye

DTRave240 NICE JOB,i feel for you buddy tryin to post up your hard work on a thread only to end up fighting about stuff that has nothing to do with your grow.LOL hope it smokes as good as it looks cause if it does your pain will be gone foreverrrrr.peace

Top Bottom