Sweettooth #1.1

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootenay

Sweet tooth #1.1

Indoor / Outdoor

decade of Sweet Tooth. For the tenth anniversary edition Spice of life along with DJ Short have prepared a very special release. The 1.1 the new original. They have taken the same classic Sweet Pink Grapefruit and hit her with DJ Shorts Blueberry pollen, in the last Blueberry family production round. This Joint Project release contains 50%SPG/50% Blueberry just like the original f1. This f1 will provide the grower with fruity, colourful buds, and an extremely pleasant buzz. Above average yields.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks.

D

dna genetics

hey koot wasssss up brotha, hope all is well with you and your Martians:)

when is the 1.1 gonna be released? loved the last sweet tooth. im sure gonna need some of these for the head:cool:

keep it real hommie and see you in less then a month:wacko:
A

K

Kootenay

They were released 4 years ago! Everything is doing great, iam a bit behind in my work because of other work but iam sure i will have something for you.

Peace
Koot.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

kootenay i was wondering if u might know how similar the swt#1.1 is to chimera's grapefruit x blueberry. are they the same cross with the same mother and father or do they have diff parentage?

K

Kootenay

Its pretty common knowledge these are the same. Whether you buy Chims or ours you will get something special.

Peace

Koot.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

ok thnx koot i never really did a difinitive anwser as to weather they were the same cross everything i read just said that they were similar. i hear ya on the somthin special i think ill be popin a pak or 2 of these next

K

Kootenay

I hope you have great success with these ones. I love your name by the way...i laugh my ass everytime i see it in a post...ahahaha. Kuntjoose!

Peace
Koot

A

adam

not to piss anyone off but i have grown this strain under chimera seeds gfxbb.it wis a truly exciting plant to watch mature. it grows very bushy and packs on resin like no other plant i grown.it has a large pool of flavors but the most upfront taste is sweet fruit honestly it smells when cured properly like TROPICANA FRUIT PUNCH and easy on the lungs. to my knowledge these strains are the same and produced by the same breeder. i highly reccommend Sweet tooth #1.1 or gfxbb.

D

Doctor Who

kootenay i was wondering if u might know how similar the swt#1.1 is to chimera's grapefruit x blueberry. are they the same cross with the same mother and father or do they have diff parentage?

Its pretty common knowledge these are the same. Whether you buy Chims or ours you will get something special.

Peace

Koot.

Koot.,
Does this also apply to SOL Sweet Blue and Chimera's Sweetest Sativa?

Thanks,
Doctor Who

W

Wunderkind

of course I'm not Koot, but yes, they are the same; Sweet Skunk x DJ's Blueberry.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

who made the original sweet tooth ? when i was in barneys many years ago. he said he has the original sweet tooth and other people stole the name!

K

Kootenay

Well thats the seed biz for you.....he who barks loudest gets heard..hahahaha

Peace
Koot.

og dmc

og dmc

Is there any 1.1 left koot. Never mind, just saw the in stock page, how about you send some to the farm. Please.

K

Kopite

who made the original sweet tooth ? when i was in barneys many years ago. he said he has the original sweet tooth and other people stole the name!

Now that made me laugh.... derry the turd

K

Kootenay

I will have some Sweettooth 1.1 in hand within the next week. I hope to have some sent to the farm as well as some LUI.

Peace
Koot.

K

Karma Genetics

i think that means i got some bidding to do when they come.

:handshake

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I need 1 pack of LUI please . Gracias:handshake

K

Kootenay

I will be sure to let you know when i have them in hand. Thanks alot guys.

Peace
Koot.

P

poke smot

I've ran sweettooth 1.1 a couple times. If you can find that pheno that has the typical fruity smell with a chemical smell to it, you'll be in for great surprise. Don't get me wrong, the rest of the plants were kick ass but that one that has the chemical smell to it can really put you on your ass. Great night time smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom