Sweettooth #3...

• Thread starter DND
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DND

Ok, well I guess no answers are going to come my way concerning this matter here. Does anyone know how to contact Breeder Steve directly?

S

Salty

ah man if you talked to me a month ago i had some of the original ST#3. I happily shared them but now i cant remember with who.

D

DND

Thanks JahSmokez & Salty... That's too bad about Breeder Steve, but we all move on sometime. I contacted Hempstar the other day and the guy swore he received Sweettooth #3 seeds from Steve around 1 year ago and still has them in stock. However, he did say that they did not come in breeder packs so I'm skeptical. I wouldn't mind trying the 1.1, but I just want #3 back in my garden.

K

Kootenay

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I wish i had some Swt#3 to offer but i dont. I have 5 packs of Swt#1.1 available though. Contact me if you would like to make a purchase. Thanks for your post.

K

D

DND

Hey Koot...thanks for the reply. I'm thinking I may have to try Swt#1.1 and I will defiantly get with you when I'm ready to order. Will Swt#3 ever be available as seed again?

Monkfish

Monkfish

well guys im giving this thread a bump looking for some strain knowledge, only tooth ive grown was from barneys a couple of years back and must say i either did a piss poor job or the plant was wanting, cant knock the smoke for sure , and I could have been unlucky with a weak seed:nerd anyways top mucka of mines gifted me some sol STooth beans (clueless on version until i contact him) and if its poss id like to see some pics of this gal at any stage! ive a small one in veg about 5 nodes showing little signs of any lower branching.....is this a predominant single dick strain?

wize me up crew, pics would be nice too:rock

bests mf

C

cooler53

Tried the original Sweet Tooth years and years ago.... think it was back in '97 or '98. It was the Pink Grapefruit x Blueberry then backcrossed once to the Pink grapefruit if I'm remembering correctly. Really nice stuff... the first thing I really liked. A couple packs of Sweet Tooth #3 are available to me from back in the Heaven's Stairway days. Hope they're still viable :)

Monkfish

Monkfish

Tried the original Sweet Tooth years and years ago.... think it was back in '97 or '98. It was the Pink Grapefruit x Blueberry then backcrossed once to the Pink grapefruit if I'm remembering correctly. Really nice stuff... the first thing I really liked. A couple packs of Sweet Tooth #3 are available to me from back in the Heaven's Stairway days. Hope they're still viable :)

good info dude..lets keep it rolling:sun how about thse tooth pics growers:makeup

C

cooler53

Just a bit more... The Sweet Tooth from way back when was from Emery Seeds. Got based on the strain description that mentioned it was "sickly sweet".

Had been using Sensi Seeds NL#5 and Silver Pearl up until then... not very impressive really. Strong shit no doubt, but without any character to the high. The Sweet Tooth was very different with that happy Blueberry influenced high... some of the buds were kind of blue leaning to lavender color with foxtails.

Had one plant out of the pack that was pretty similar to Xanax. Very functional weed, but super sweet and sugar coated. Total stress/tension reliever. Not the strongest stuff compared the the Densi Silver Pearl, but very worthwhile medicinally. That plant grew more like Blueberry structurally...

No one where I was living at that time had tried anything like it. The Sweet Tooth was a big hit. Somewhat variable with the Xanax pheno being different from the stretchier foxtailing types. All were good... Some had that wonderful funky euphoria that just seems to rise up out of your solar plexus. Very fine weed indeed. No picts from back then unfortunately.

C

cooler53

Ooops... should say "Got it based on the strain description..."

S

satty

I just finished a S.T. X Haze X S.T. grow, just a fantastic
grow one of the best i have done.
Medical grade meds on that one , no question about it.
Flowered for nine weeks,organic soil grow.:yes:yes:yes

W

wesbrks

try getting some ,, red eyed bride,, as is half sweet tooth on the moms side..

Latest posts

Top Bottom