Sweettooth #3

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootenay

Sweet tooth # 3

This Sweet Tooth is the result of one backcross line wherein the goal in searching the father was an emphasis on the taxonomy and aroma of the original SPG mother. The Grapefruit is a true favorite among growers and consumers. It is possibly the most cultivated strain among commercial producers in Vancouver. The preceding BX2 seed that the father was selected from produced quite homogenous grapefruit-like plants, this generation should be suitable for crossing. The plant is high yielding for a Sweet Tooth yet retains the exceptional candied sweetness this strain is famous for. A beautiful plant with a beautiful taste and a positive vibration. A smiling high is guaranteed from these heady flowers. The plants are quite hardy and easy to grow, and prefer a drier finishing time, as the buds become fat enough for mold to be of concern. These chunky monkeys often require staking but in a windy location they should be stout enough to hold their own (significant) weight. Does well as a small bush but will become a large bush given adequate growth parameters. Whether this is an exceptional commercial strain or head stash is for you to decide. I truly hope you enjoy these plants as much as I do.

Indoor flowering 8 weeks

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................................#3

werd
bf

D

dannykarey

availability?

Just wondering if these are going to be released here. I couldn't find a list of the strains that will be up for auction. Thanx and keep up the good work. I'm a huge fan!!!!!
Can't wait to test drive some of yer gear!!

Danny

K

kid606

smoked the st#3 from clone that is floating around here..enjoyed it very much..lovely taste..very strong..vigorous..but i remember it to have a strong bodystone? maybe some twisted mind with it..can't say exactly..to long ago..:cool:

happyherb

happyherb

i got 10 seeds ....3 to go...1st 7 didnt want to live...will have to get some more ..i want this strain...seen so many great grows over the years.HH. =]-~

E

eagle420

ST#3 from circa 01 was some mean sh@t. Short, block shaped buds dense as rocks and sickly sweet. This stuff would make you go nighty night with the quickness. There were only 2 phenos out of two packs. One pheno with the block shaped buds and the other with more pointy buds. Both had similar tastes and effect with the pointy buds leaning more to an up high.

e420

yts farmer

yts farmer

have some original sweetooth#3 and a couple of donk in my garden now,only put them into flower 2 days ago.

on my last grow i had 1 sweet tooth#3 (inspected from bulk freebies)and initial plant vigour was very slow and the plant didint seem like it wanted to grow.come time to flower of my other ladies i couldnt wait on the swt no longer so i put it into flower as well at approx 9ins.after initial stretch had finished which wasnt much the plant finished off at approx 13-14 ins but put out 42g's of dry resin encrusted bud.

aroma of plant while growing were superbly sweet but upon final smoke i wanted more of the sweet aromas to come out in the flavour.dont get me wrong there wasa light sweet flavour to the buds,its just i wanted more.lol

when harvesting i like to get a fair share of amber trichs and potency of the sweet tooth took me a bit by surprise to say the least.on my last harvest the sweet tooth more than held its own against l.u.i,med man,donk,ak-47 and slyder.

now cant wait to see what the real deal will bring me got 9 females swt and 3 donks and a couple of cmass thrown in for good measure.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Sounds like a party VT! Can I come?:huh:

yts farmer

yts farmer

hey there mosca negra your welcome anytime,just make sure you bring some of that prize winning douuble dutch with you.lol

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
My Pleasure, VT; I always bring the goods...lol

Actually, at the moment, I am growing out about a dozen Sweet Tooth x Warlocks (circa 2001). Gift from my bro, Gerrit. Looking for a few keepers out of the bunch!

Will be following this thread.

Cheers!

K

kid606

damn...i'm in the mood for picking up more st3 clones right NOW..was so good but long long gone..

edit: anyone knows how it compares to sweet tooth #4? maybe can get #4 also..?

K

kid606

i found the #3 to be very potent and tasty..
#3 better than #4 in both?

I

Indie

Sweettooth #3 is one of my favorite. I did a cross with her and some ak47

S

Skunkenstein

Been growing swt#3 for 2 full years now..we call her ''sweety''.This is just a fantastic all around plant period.She is just programmed to do the right thing..!!Very managable,minimal stretch,rock hard diamond encrusted colas...with a hammer to the head stone!! The only negative...She is a definate ''Branch Breaker'' i.e. Needs some staking and collateral support..So in other words 'Yields extremly well' !! Gotta love the ''Sweet-tooth''

B

Buddy Boy

Awesome!!! Got a boatload of these stashed. Im gonna pop these and a few other SOL goodies tonight.

G

GDS StonerBoy

I got 4 Swt#3 x Rez's Princess diesels going right now. Been keeping them for awhile but do to a tragedy i lost all my mothers so i had to start popping beans again. Hoping for a bomb as mother out of this. Both strains are top notch in my opinion and i cant wait to see what comes of this cross.

S

Skunkenstein

As a side note,once you get you're sweet-tooth into the ''clone'' mode you will Now posses a plant that minds it's manners like 'no-other'.We consistantly Flip at around 18-20inches and end up around 36 or less Finished height.Sweet-tooth is also very adaptable when it comes to different size containers.5gal. is the best for overall health and yield.But experiments have shown you can also do it in one gal. containers.You just need to mildly boost liquid nutes during flowering..i.e.Give alittle something every watering..haha! I would rank SWT as a moderate feeder..compared to strains such as Lui..which would be heavy in my book. Cheers all...

B

blackone

Yeah Swt#3 can take some nutes without going ballistic, but she also handles lower nute levels quite well. Needs some vegging to perform because she only stretches 50-75%. Responds well to topping if done in good time before flowering, but lower branches will be shaded out because of the large indica fanleaves.
I can testify on the mold thing - I experienced it last harvest on a single plant and had to throw away 3-4 grams of bud to be on the safe side.
High yielding plant with dense nuggets as said before and staking is a good thing... where vine-like sativas will bend when they get too heavy a topped Swt#3 with heavy buds will often split the trunk if you're not careful.

Wonderful sweet smoke with a potent indica creeper stone that starts in the head and then moves downwards.
It's a quite vigorous and healthy plant that can also handle it's share of thrips - no experience with spidermites here.
Don't let mothers get rootbound though... they tend to throw some pistils then, and might start flowering.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Id love to see some good frosty grow pics of her. All this talk got me excited.....

C

connoisseur

show us the buds.
got half a pack in the fridge.
give me some ispiration.

Top Bottom