Swerve busted in Amsterdam

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
opt1c

opt1c

can't let him say anything else now can they... i totally think the dude was like a boy scout good cop who saw the real lapd and got canned... karma is a bitch

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
@dankherbs... he is making a mockery out of the LAPD. He has them scared shitless. Look how they shot up those 2 trucks! jeeeeezus. Can u get more careless. It goes to show the way they think, shoot first ask questions later. It also shows the LAPD has no intentions on bringing this guy in alive. Its shoot to kill, cops are judge, jury and executioner.
can't let him say anything else now can they... i totally think the dude was like a boy scout good cop who saw the real lapd and got canned... karma is a bitch

http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php

squiggly

squiggly

I'm super not homophobic. I actually have 2 gay roomates :)

That said--I am super judgmental of people who take pictures in the bathroom of them holding their junk and then send it to anyone.

For starters if you're going that far, why not just let the fully monty swing free?

Would it kill you to throw some self-tanner on?

I just find sending photos like this around supremely tacky and desperate. Nothing homophobic about it--I'd say the same thing about some goofy chick doin it.

GURU DEV

GURU DEV

This is a pot growing forum..."liberal' thinkers?

where did all the homophobia come from?

I dont care if Swerve or anybody else is gay.
Me neither but I was hoping to find more Libertarian Constitutionalists here.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
All I can say is Fuck Swerve and anyone selling he Junk Ass Gear better put that shit on the Clearance Sale Self ASAP !!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Makes you want to set in his seat when he gets up..LOL :wtf:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@ChalkyWhite

I am glad I posted that pic here because every few months someone will find it and make a comment, and then I will go back and look at it. It brings back a lot of great memories of me and my bros at the HT cup back in like '02.

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

@ChalkyWhite

I am glad I posted that pic here because every few months someone will find it and make a comment, and then I will go back and look at it. It brings back a lot of great memories of me and my bros at the HT cup back in like '02.

Makes me want to go to the dam....not the anal beads or the tranny :facepalm: but for the experience you make it sound awesome Cap ;)

Top Bottom