swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
hey fellow farmers, some of the big dogs are in the house. Let's give them their space to chat about their bus. Just an FYI, these fellas are alot more respected than many of the newer heads over hear know about. I seriously don't recommend to get involved. We have plenty of other threads to chat about our cut passing beliefs. Just sayin. and with that said, I'm outta here and back into pheno finding. Cheers fellas:D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey fellow farmers, some of the big dogs are in the house. Let's give them their space to chat about their bus. Just an FYI, these fellas are alot more respected than many of the newer heads over hear know about. I seriously don't recommend to get involved. We have plenty of other threads to chat about our cut passing beliefs. Just sayin. and with that said, I'm outta here and back into pheno finding. Cheers fellas:D
thanks for the heads up bro!
I didnt know. Im a newb to all this. Ive never been to CC
And I meant absolutely NO disrespect to Anyone!
thats not how I roll :)
im deleting my post...I shouldn't comment on what i dont understand.

Last edited:
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder

true grit

true grit

thanks for the heads up bro!
I didnt know. Im a newb to all this. Ive never been to CC
And I meant absolutely NO disrespect to Anyone!
thats not how I roll :)
im deleting my post...I shouldn't comment on what i dont understand.

Ken, no need to delete your comment, thats your opinion on things. I was surprised to see it gone when I came back and didn't know why.

@JB- Most these guys know each other off the forums, they're just putting things out there that could be done in private. I would hate to discourage anyone from participating in an open thread...especially since it started over Swerve and alien genes. Lol.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Ken, no need to delete your comment, thats your opinion on things. I was surprised to see it gone when I came back and didn't know why.

@JB- Most these guys know each other off the forums, they're just putting things out there that could be done in private. I would hate to discourage anyone from participating in an open thread...especially since it started over Swerve and alien genes. Lol.
Ya Was just giving peeps a heads up. I would never discourage someone from posting about the original topic of the thread.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Yo... enough PM's asking if Ricky is pissed at me and are we cool. please.

again I can only say sorry if my original post came out the wrong way. death of a critter , relationship over , and death of a long time friend has my mind a little lost. been a bad week. back to my hole.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Thanks TG but,
I realized later, that my uneducated opinion doesn't matter or belong here :)
And I dont even know what i would do in those people shoes..
so i shouldn't have posted...I need to work on that

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
F3's are rocking the journey continues

20140725 110747

true grit

true grit

Thanks TG but,
I realized later, that my uneducated opinion doesn't matter or belong here :)
And I dont even know what i would do in those people shoes..
so i shouldn't have posted...I need to work on that

Please ken I liked your comment amongst the bs going on, so was disappointed it was gone.

Cuts are cuts, people gonna get pissed but much of the stuff here coulda stayed in private is all I'm saying. So once opinions start coming out, no need to censor anyone.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

well , i was actually hoping to get some info about OBS creations here , since peeps are spending $$ on them already ( myself included )

how far out are you from that website ? Would love some description's , especially of your AlienDawg papa .

peace
JJ

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
well , i was actually hoping to get some info about OBS creations here , since peeps are spending $$ on them already ( myself included )

how far out are you from that website ? Would love some description's , especially of your AlienDawg papa .

peace
JJ
Yeah man, I would like to start filling my shopping cart at the FG website :)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

peace
JJ

Waiting on the website as well, The AlienDawg crosses he has out now use the Alien Dawg F1 reversed pollen, (Cherry Pheno) i believe, But i'm sure obs has AD males on deck....

Latest posts

Top Bottom