swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@burppp Yeah I got u bro, but wasn't the point of this making great medical strains available to all? Or at least give a chance to many to access it? Of course U will always find people to pay the big price for them. My guess is first make a regular drop for all, then keep a few when the drop is done for auctions :)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea things are often taken totally out of context or completely misconstrued in old world of interweb my posts where not in any way a bash or flame as to how anyones do what or not i was simply pointing out an onservation from my own standpoint and giveing props where they where due to be given.
I totally respect obs have watched him posts hes a very intelligent dude and i know his gear is fire has peeps where im from talkin about it like legendary status as well as i think its absoloutely briliant the way drops are done here and just kinda greatful i can get in on some when im on time and have the funds to do so;)

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Lol @burppp alls good bro i dont think that at all believe me i know full well where ur comeing from bro u have some great points on point and i agree. Carry on homies

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
you guys are misinterpreting my point entirely. i dont even know you guys i dont know why you think im attacking you or you feel you have to retort. history repeats itself, and this is just how they all started last time. it should be to the medical masses i completely agree. explain to me how starfighter was a justified auction then, and shit wasnt even tested or good.
Just take a breath bro..:) Smoke a fatty:cigar:, Lets all just give this thread a Moment of Silence and wait for any News from Obs,

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

It's all about the hype. It always has been and always will be. Hats off to the hypers for their creative marketing tactics. Swerve did his part by releasing that information, he got everyone talking. Good or bad, it doesn't matter it is all press. IMHO I think there are strains just as good and filled with keepers listed right here on the bay. There will always be sheeple that follow the herder and get lead to their slaughter though. 10k a pack is definitely a slaughter.

My last post here.

A

A-Roe

Well hopefully, I'll be able to buy something from OBS this time, simply because he is not on a "Team", this is going to be his work and his work alone. People are forgetting that OBS already had plans on dropping his work but, when he saw the shit storm brewing he backed his ass up far from it so that, IMHO he was not connected at all to all the Herm shit brought on by bad breeding selection. Hence him putting it into words that him and only him is in charge of all aspects of his breeding and since he is the one who brought the AT into the community he should know how to select the best breeding partners out of the bunch. Anyways guys don't start tripping this early as we probably want see anything from him until Spring.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
wow lol you guys are crazy ..... gotta love the speculation and all ...

i will say this i give thanks to all the breeders and especially swerve that have helped to promote MY brand over the past 6-7 years and making it recognized everywhere. swerve calling it an original line is pretty whack should just call it what it is an f2 .. i also just read that he is using the apricot d from greenthumbdanny to start his own apricot line, if swerve wants to start an entire line from a hermie mistake then i wish him luck . damn swerve if you just want to use the apricot name go for it your just helping to promote my brand once again .. i thank you .. i am not in the least bit worried about what swerve does and nor should any of you as the world already knows that he had nothing to do with the creation of the alien tech other than his savvy marketing and loads of cash spent doing so ... thanks again for building my brand swerve i owe you a cold one .. can't wait to see you at the next cup to have a smoke session and give you thanks..

i am not putting a timeline to the release you'll just need to be patient all good things come in time .
as for names pricing ect ect it's way to early to show my cards

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
wow lol you guys are crazy ..... gotta love the speculation and all ...

i will say this i give thanks to all the breeders and especially swerve that have helped to promote MY brand over the past 6-7 years and making it recognized everywhere. swerve calling it an original line is pretty whack should just call it what it is an f2 .. i also just read that he is using the apricot d from greenthumbdanny to start his own apricot line, if swerve wants to start an entire line from a hermie mistake then i wish him luck . damn swerve if you just want to use the apricot name go for it your just helping to promote my brand once again .. i thank you .. i am not in the least bit worried about what swerve does and nor should any of you as the world already knows that he had nothing to do with the creation of the alien tech other than his savvy marketing and loads of cash spent doing so ... thanks again for building my brand swerve i owe you a cold one .. can't wait to see you at the next cup to have a smoke session and give you thanks..

i am not putting a timeline to the release you'll just need to be patient all good things come in time .
as for names pricing ect ect it's way to early to show my cards
My Hats off to you Obs, I wish you the best of Luck with what ever choice you make regarding the seeds, I and the rest of the world know who has the Real Deal when it comes to the Alien Gear, and who made it all possible for OGR & a Few others to make the crosses they have..;)I"m Game if you do a Drop..:cigar:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I think what they are trying to say............

Dream wife

zeke

zeke

Wow another ogalienfirecookie. Just what the cannabis world needs. Oh how interesting. I bet the flavor, or look will be different somehow. At least the name will be slightly different. Er, a hells yeahs bro. Way to go I'm in line fo da drop, fo reals. Funny how this thread starts in a spammy sort a way for cc and then twists into an even spammier one dedicated to an esoteric breeder that has the "real" cuts and seedlines in a more "truer" more "og " form. Ha. I love it. Apricot? Now we are talking. Lets continue this interesting topic in the appropriate seed co forum. What was that name again?

Top Bottom