swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
...."for Obs"he said.swerve re releasing all the old alien kush gear, formaggio, sour aliens, etc.any truth obs?Did you have "hands"on this??

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I lost my keeper Alien Dawg :( It had a complex lemony fuel smell. But still got a bunch of OGR Alien kush x's. Apricot Helix u say? ahah californiaaaaa dreammmmm :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I never had any of the original crosses. I wasnt online in them days. I def missed out on some dank. I have a few Alien, OGR Swerve, GOD, Canarado and a few other peeps Alien hybrid strains. I plan on working a lot of them beans in the future.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20131229 172326 411
Rps20131229 172425 625
Rps20131229 172513 199

Thachrizzy

Thachrizzy

Holy shit, for a minute I thought Swerve was selling seeds here and that we were in 2008 :) Even though I swear I won't buy any CC gear again, the seed whore in me is itching :arghh:

Lol...that is exactly how I feel. Still Swerve does have some fire. I know several growers that have found some bomb ass keepers in his gear...they just won't let anyone know where they found it.."lol.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@Thachrizzy Yes u right, I have seen great DeadHead phenos thats a fact. To tell u the truth if OBS confirm this, I will be grabbing every pack I can lol

Last edited:
Kushwick

Kushwick

I don't think this was something done with obs I could be wrong but from what I remember. When I was a mod on tcc me and swerve chatted about the alien line and he did say he had a bunch of beans from obs first crosses but It was alien kush crosses not the pure alien tech crosses.

fractal

fractal

I want the purest form of alien tech, whatever came directly from the original bean that grew that resin-soaked kush plant. Here we had an absolutely PURE, prime specimen of afghani hashplant and it gets all clusterfucked with every single "elite" clone we have before any attention got paid to making it a purebreeding line? That disappoints me. Would be great to have pure alien as an alternative/comparison to the deep chunk, or combining those two would have been seriously killer.

Is there any pure alien anywhere that has a chance of making it to the Bay?

Top Bottom