swerve "releasing the aliens"

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

I want the purest form of alien tech, whatever came directly from the original bean that grew that resin-soaked kush plant. Here we had an absolutely PURE, prime specimen of afghani hashplant and it gets all clusterfucked with every single "elite" clone we have before any attention got paid to making it a purebreeding line? That disappoints me. Would be great to have pure alien as an alternative/comparison to the deep chunk, or combining those two would have been seriously killer.

Is there any pure alien anywhere that has a chance of making it to the Bay?
Talk to Kaya Paul, he has a special alien lady he found out of a few 100 beans if I recall correctly. Looks just like the original alien.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
i have nothing to do with this new release ,i am pretty sure swerve is making f2's or f3's as i am positive he does not have anymore f1 seeds from me . I didn't give him that many seeds and i am not cool with how he calls it original alien .. i am on the verge of releasing the original lines myself and starting a seed company so this is stepping on toes ..
also i never gave swerve the alien kush so he either got f2's from raskal or who knows .. he never once did anything he said he would do for me .. originally he said he would take care of me when $ rolled in since i gave him the seeds for free ... he has made shit tons of money from MY work and never gave me a single seed or dime to repay the favor ...

I am almost done after 7 years of work on this line to stabilize the alien tech in as pure a form as possible , starting with a huge population to select from having tested atleast a 100 f1 males for selection . no one can bring the line as close to the original as i can because no one else has grown ,seen or smoked the pure form except for me and a few close friends ..

i am super cool with him doing hybrids all day but releasing what he calls original alien is not cool with me , i hope swerve does the right thing by me since i was soo fucking cool to hook him up in the first place ..

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
yes the helix line is nearly ready too ,apricot kush will be the first to be seen ... i'll post a few pix later today of the pure apricot helix , i also have some other shit the community has never seen yet that will be put into play soon ...

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
burpp correction that plant apricot d was an accident from a hermie Chemdog D that made a few beans next to the apricot helix , it's been a very long time since i gave that too danny , i forgot about that plant

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
2010 ? honestly don't remember exactly when i gave it to danny life is a blur at times.. danny is a cool mofo i hope he is still rockin out with that cut

for the record im not a swerve hater but i honestly hope he does the right thing by me .. he can come out of this looking good by being a good person on this issue ..

also i do all my own seed production and oversee every single part of it .. i will never let a third party produce seeds for me..

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
hey ken i have something a bred just for outdoor that i think you'll dig ... stardog ix male "nbk" x to a special roadkill 91 lady from a pack of bodhi's rks91 ... she gets fucking huge and stanks of dead foul skunk . also the orange juice bubblegum was run outdoor this year and crushed the yield with some serious funk .. hit me up

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
a few Apricot Kush fem beans ready for packaging ...
Seed 001

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn obs......that's a bigass bag of seeds. I'd give a testicle for even the chance to run a few of those lol.

Good to see you chime in . Hope all has been great for you this holiday season brotha

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
He could have a BAG of testicles that size I'm sure.lol
Lol! That's hilarious.

I think the alien line is really miss judged by a lot of people. I think the small amount of public releases we have seen don't rep what is possible from it. Sure the stuff obs did himself like the f1 lines were super fire. I was lucky enough to be given the cherry pheno of the alien dawg from seeds obs made by a mutual friend and that shit was incredible. ....until I lost her. Straight frost bomb and produced fat dense flowers that were beautiful. On the other hand iv ran tons of alien crosses done by CC and rascal and they were all hit or miss phenos I found. I think k with the alien genetics a lot boils down to pheno selection with the breeding and not many did well when they took his ft stock and made there f2 stock to breed out with. Alien did some killer work with the alien hybrids. His were probably the best from all the alien tech hybrids I was able to pop.

Bottom line....I don't really think anyone can judge to pure alien until obs put out his work and more people are able to see what the offspring of it really is all about. I know I'm pumped and I'll be waiting in the long line for a cracked at scoring some of the beans (if/when) he drops them for sure. IV heard nothing but amazing things about that helix ~smf~

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple years back i made some aliendog f3's that were released here and another place. alot of breeders used those and they outcrossed very well. but like burrp had said they were kinda hit or miss in the f3 form. there would be soem cherry phenos that didnt get you so stoned or the ones that got you really stoned the cherry smell would be faint or fade after cure. but if you ran a few differnt females you could find some really good phenos with the whole package. just not every lady that came out would have it all. and i feel it really came down to selection as i used the f2's redeye made but only had 5 beans 3 females 2 males.

Top Bottom