• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Any one else see this......

not the best pic but in the one with all the plants, they are covered in PM.

interesting. Not givin a fuck

file1.jpg
file-1.jpg

It also says that his 1000 w garden will produce 10,000 seeds

P

paulycali

Yep i see it. Sucks high times and the rest of the world had to see it too. Oh well what can you do. Better luck next time

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn y would he let them take pics of those plants with PM.. Would this affect the seeds? 

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol - thats a bunch of shitty little plants

file1.jpg

Id be embarrassed to have them in high times even without PM

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
swerve i know your reading this...do the right thing and send replacements or refunds to all the customers you fucked on thcfarmer...like you promised....or like everyone else....are you full of broken promises?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Will the pm effect the seeds??

purpleberry

purpleberry

I seen this and thought wtf, his hydro looks like shit, I seen older posts of peps saying he cant grow for shit, now i know. lol I think the cover is his mother room or something. Looks like every thing is set on hydro so he dont have to be there all the time and it shows. Hi-times posts some crap grows alot, I guess the guys that grow worth a shit are smart enought not to let hitimes into there room.

cannabeans

cannabeans

show me the money!!!!!

seems like that all this dude is looking for... money and fame!
"It also says that his 1000 w garden will produce 10,000 seeds"
talk about overseeding....

this article is a complete embaressment for him and the GOOD people in cali!

P

PUS

damn im glad ive never purchased or run his gear......im pollen chucking with a cleaner setup. talk about overseeding your crop.....

~Highagain

~Highagain

Kinda made me sick when I got this issue in the mail last month. Dont know why Hightimes is backing CC so much, its like they have no clue of how much this guy fucked people. Its like sayn buy our magazine we encourage assholes who lie, steal, and cheat. Where is Danny Danko, he is a member here it would be nice for some insight.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

thats kinda disappointing, looks more like a closet pollen hacker than a world class breeder.
not that there is anything wrong with being a closet pollen hacker, just be straight up with people. :joint:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Kinda made me sick when I got this issue in the mail last month. Dont know why Hightimes is backing CC so much, its like they have no clue of how much this guy fucked people. Its like sayn buy our magazine we encourage assholes who lie, steal, and cheat. Where is Danny Danko, he is a member here it would be nice for some insight.

if you pay you can play ht dont care

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I was unsure, looking at the HT advertisement posted above, cali connect lists "Raskals OG" as one of their strains...
thanks bro :)

mack 10

mack 10

swerve i know your reading this...do the right thing and send replacements or refunds to all the customers you fucked on thcfarmer...like you promised....or like everyone else....are you full of broken promises?

yeah that! and after making us all take pics of the f@@kin packs, replace the seeds or the dough. (as ALL other Good breeders do) mack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom