• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Logic
Hope you do a smoke report on this one looks gooooood.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Logic
Hope you do a smoke report on this one looks gooooood.

Ill be cutting her down tomorrow even if she isnt fully ready, i cant smoke any more of this spanish street weed its fucking awful!!!!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow so you guys have crap weed on the streets over there also, I would have thought it would be some bomb shit cause it's kool to have there. Guess there is crap everywhere. People listen Stop growing crap weed your killing me and Logic.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Wow so you guys have crap weed on the streets over there also, I would have thought it would be some bomb shit cause it's kool to have there. Guess there is crap everywhere. People listen Stop growing crap weed your killing me and Logic.

Lived in spain for a total of 4 years now mate, and i have only seen some decent weed like twice lol

You would cry if you saw what im having to smoke untill my crops ready :rollj:

T

tophmaster

damn that really sucks logic damn i love cali smokin on some dense sfv buds right now buddy just brought down from southern humbolt along with some underdawg and fire ogk. seriously i love it when this friend comes down and luckily its about 3-4 times a month. good shit here in sc too dut this guy always has the funk.

T

tophmaster

sorry to rub it in just had to say it. some of the best kush i have seen no doubt. all three stains were perfect

A

Alekiboy

In Jamaica, I would suggest having your taxi guy take you to the Orange Hill area...
You can find some of the best old Jamaican genetics there.. We picked up seeds of a sativa that grew over 4 meters tall!!!

Logic sorry to hear that your street scene is as craptastic as it is here in Hawaii.. Our problem in Hawaii is that the Mexican Mafia brings their schwag over to distribute and our top growers are exporting to non-medical marijuana states on the mainland...
Go figure!!

D

doggystyled73

Ill be cutting her down tomorrow even if she isnt fully ready, i cant smoke any more of this spanish street weed its fucking awful!!!!

lmao.. burn that shit up!!! just hold out and dry the shit quick with some heavy duty dehumidifiers if you must, n give it a little cure.. even vacuum seal the jars if you have to to speed up the process.. i'm really interested to see how this hybrid smokes :party0042:

Top Bottom