Swerve's Pre-98 Bubba Kush S1's

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

_BIG_YIELDS_

yea bubba is very special!! tex those nugs look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

luvinlife

Very nice bubba tex!Looks fuggin spectacular! Swerves bubba s1s must be pretty uniform...Ive gone through most of my pack in the last year and they were all like that...one that yielded a bit better than my others, but all were just calyx and kif stacked beauties! Nice smoke report!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Damn those buds look well tastey, i got sum beans of Capt Krip last year Bubba k x Og Kush and my buds look very similar to yours, ill get sum pics up soon.

F

Foxfarmfreak

That is some TRULY frosted Dank!!!! if it smoked even HALF as good as it looks it would still be awesome, Thanks for the report and yes, SWERVE bring on the BUBBAs...
Peace Fox

B

BongToker

two thumbs up man!! ill love how these nuggets turn like a silver gray color there so frosty and purpleish.. i grew out those pre98 s1 also some serious gems there... puts you sunk into your couch and you just cant get the flavor off your tongue

The Joker

The Joker

I had a very good S1 a friend bought and shared with me. It yielded way better and had more vigor. I just grew it out and didn't keep it because I had a good Bubba cut. I regretted it . But I can just make more s1's.

B

BongToker

respek tex, that was a seriously dank pre98 grow..i grew out these s1 packs, some serious gems in there... my only regret was not buying 10 packs when i could have :rasta2: and am stoked to hear swerve will be hitting us up with a whole new bubba kush line in a few months

Top Bottom