Swerve's sfv og kush bx2-3 pheno's

• Thread starter phame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phame

Hey fellow farmers, here's pic's of 3 of "swerve's sfv og kush bx2. They were all vegged/flowered at the same time, with the same nute's. I had to veg them a little longer than I would have liked "11 weeks". Although all 3 are doing great, they all look very different.

Swerves sfv og kush bx2  plant 3
Swerves sfv og kush bx2  plant 1
Swerves sfv og kush bx2  plant2
W

westsworld

and the rest of what he was saying.... "they are..."

also how does it still say you have zero posts when im looking at one? strange...

C

Calimad

He will edit soon. He had a mishap with his computer.

edit: welcome to the farm Phame. this ones for you :smiley_joint:

P

phame

my bad

sorry about my first post, I had a prob with my cpu. Anyways I went back and edited my original post, I put up the pics of my 3 girls.

R

Rolln J

wow - those are beauties! - great job phame! which one of the 3 do you like best so far?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

keep updating.....I'm super interested to find out how everything finishes

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Pheno 1 looks great and pheno 2 is how 1 of mine came out looking and I think it was the worst one of the sfv bx2 dnt find no og smell I just smell some lemon scent but for sure its not og smell. But your 1st picture looks killer man I think you still gotta search for the ogs when running the sfv bx2 cus not all smell or look or even grow like og. But I'm sure 1 of those 3 phenos is it man.

P

phame

Thank s kushie, yeah the pheno in pic 1 is defenitly a beauty, and is producing like no other, her nugs are so fat. Pheno in pic 2 is not as fat on the nug side, but she is caked with trichombs she's so frosty. pheno in pic 3 is full of long spears, there kinda on the thin side but they are quickly starting to fill up. As for the smell, well im for sure smelling that lemony smell from all but have yet to really get the kush smell we all know.

J

jcash

which pheno is the one we want

just recived my order of these and ive never grown the sfv og or any og before and would really like to know what to look for. does anybody out there have a picture of the sfv OGbx2 to show us what to look for would really help me out when I look for the keeper mother i select thnx!

R

Rolln J

I doubt any of them are duds - just grow them all out and see what you like best - take some cuts along the way!

Top Bottom